Sreesanth, Chandilla and Ankit Chavan arrested for spot fixing in IPL

Harmeet also involved? :ohmy:
he refused the offer,just didnt report it to BCCI apparently I dont think he should be punished,With our media I can see why youngsters are apprehensive of reporting it,these mediamen will crucify them
Yes but apparently he did not take any money
he refused the offer,just didnt report it to BCCI apparently I dont think he should be punished,With our media I can see why youngsters are apprehensive of reporting it,these mediamen will crucify them
Probably underworld threats.
The question to be asked is do the players feel confident enough to report moves by bookies to the authorities? What systems does the BCCI have in place for reporting such approaches especially in a tournament like IPL where team owners themselves are indulging in betting? Also' date=' are the younger players being properly educated about such things like Kumble had suggested earlier?[/quote'] THIS is why players should not be the sole corruption crusaders. I would like to see administrators getting rapped on their knuckles.
The whole trial is a joke. Delhi police has no real answers as to incriminating Sreesanth in this case. Now that the bookie himself has denied he made any payment to Sree' date=' the joke is on them.[/quote'] Exactly. And it's disappointing to see Delhi police getting so poor.

Sreesanth to act in Malayalam film

Sreesanth, who was arrested by Delhi police on allegations of spot fixing and is now out on bail, said he always wanted to act in a film and was "excited" with the project which he described as "challenging". "It will not be easy as cricket," the cricketer said. - cricket is easy, thats why you had the highest economy rate in history of ODIs, and had to cheat even to underperform :finger: Disgraced pacer S Sreesanth will be acting in a Malayalam film, the shooting of which would begin soon. Sreesanth, who was arrested by Delhi police on allegations of spot fixing and is now out on bail, said he always wanted to act in a film and was "excited" with the project which he described as "challenging". "It will not be easy as cricket," the cricketer said. The film, tentatively titled Big Picture is being directed by Balachandra Kumar. Sreesanth had done a guest role in noted Malayalam lyricist Kaithaparam Damodaran Namboodiri's film Mazhavillinattam vare (Till the endge of rainbow) but it was edited out after the spot fixing scam broke out.
http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/1859957/report-sreesanth-to-act-in-malayalam-film