Qualifier 1 : CSK v MI : Match thread allocation

Lord

Qualifier 1 : CSK v MI : Match thread allocation  

1. 1.

Come on G_B, the public has voted for you. Why are you chickening off now? I voted for you because I wanted you to open the thread, not so that you could give your thread away in charity. If I knew beforehand you would be donating the thread, I would not have voted for you

Come on G_B' date=' the public has voted for you. Why are you chickening off now? I voted for you because I wanted you to open the thread, not so that you could give your thread away in charity. If I knew beforehand you would be donating the thread, I would not have voted for you[/quote'] Exactly my thought...

well if the MI fans and the people who voted for me feel that way then I shall make the thread.....I just thought it was the anti csk vote.Had no idea people voted for me. Infact i revoke all pacts. I will be making the thread if i win the poll.

If Kataria opens the thread i will consider voting for him :hmmm: He also has a great record.
Any Bambi Fan opens ... Its bound to be a CSK win. I'm afraid, they may give it to some neutral which may make things bad.

Any Bambi Fan opens ... Its bound to be a CSK win. I'm afraid' date=' they may give it to some neutral which may make things bad.[/quote'] I shall be opening it myself due to the confidence placed in me by my fellow MI fans (if i win the poll)

I don't care who opens it as long as he hates all IPL teams south of 13.08389°N.
future captain of india is from the south....also 100% probability of South Winning this cup...Rohit,Dravid,SRH or CSK so :reddy: