Qualifier 1 : CSK v MI : Match thread allocation

Lord

Qualifier 1 : CSK v MI : Match thread allocation  

1. 1.

btw when this poll says 3:45pm , thats indian time right? cause the match starts at 3:30pm UK time. can we have this poll closing a bit earlier? its hardly any time from closing to making the thread.

Maybe time for some geography tuitions from Ram. :hmmm:
M.I chief player Rayudu,Captained by Andhra's very own Rohit. SRH-Southern Franchise so no debate CSK-Same as abobe RR-Owned by Mangalore's own Shilpa Shetty captained by Karnataka's Pride Dravid. So let the power centre of Cricket a.k.a SouthZone decide among themselves while the Narthies can watch in awe :giggle:

Are you planning on Divide and Rule?? Don't worry' date=' we will all become one great strength cometh the Champions Trophy game against Pakistan. :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] no,but you should give me better deal thn SG bhai :hmmm: and for CT " aany do" :cantstop:

no,but you should give me better deal thn SG bhai :hmmm: and for CT " aany do" :cantstop:
I am not throwing any deals here, Infact I myself voted for G_B :giggle: Aane Do ... Is baar its more like we will let you come back after eliminating you from the tournament by beating you after you would have already lost against the Saffers and the Windies, we will deliver the final blow in your campaign. InshaAllah.

M.I chief player Rayudu,Captained by Andhra's very own Rohit. SRH-Southern Franchise so no debate CSK-Same as abobe RR-Owned by Mangalore's own Shilpa Shetty captained by Karnataka's Pride Dravid. So let the power centre of Cricket a.k.a SouthZone decide among themselves while the Narthies can watch in awe :giggle:
Arre 13.08389°N is Madraasi latitude. :wall: As for the Ram reference, this was one of the most legendary posts on ICF by Ram :laugh:http://indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=652500&postcount=66