Qualifier 1 : CSK v MI : Match thread allocation

Lord

Qualifier 1 : CSK v MI : Match thread allocation  

1. 1.

don't worry' date=' your vote will either be counted in favor of G_B or it will not be counted at all - we will make sure of that :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] nah I'm talking of the proze its increased now :P

you had voted before I offered the bribe......but if you can get some others to vote for him, you will get 65 million :agree: guys vote for G_B and get 65 million :deal:
No I'm good. I said before I had voted after you posted it. You can either honor what you say or leave it. If you don't believe me than theres absolutely nothing I can do to convince you otherwise.

you had voted before I offered the bribe......but if you can get some others to vote for him, you will get 65 million :agree: guys vote for G_B and get 65 million :deal:
I think Laaloo voted after the offer. I know the first 8 voters since I was the 9th. Laaloo wasn't in the first 8.

No I'm good. I said before I had voted after you posted it. You can either honor what you say or leave it. If you don't believe me than theres absolutely nothing I can do to convince you otherwise.
65 milz sent :two_thumbs_up: guys vote for G_B and get 65 million :deal:

G_B :two_thumbs_up: Member with less that 20 posts should not vote or their vote shouldn't be considered. You never know these CSK fans. :hmmmm:
But they have multiple ID's with 1000s of posts , they can even add posts without typing single word. you cant fight them this is a losing cause :((

You have my vote on this. I remember the first 8 voters :agree: