Pujara v Kohli

Pujara v Kohli  

1. 1.

Actually Kohli scored most of his runs against Malinga.. Also a guy like Ajmal, only person in Indian team have a wood over is Kohli. I bet even Pak fans will admit that. Kohli is a great attacking batsman who should continue attacking in Tests instead of going on the defensive. He will be a better player than he has been. Pujara has rock solid defense.. and awesome temperament. So far he remains unpolluted by T20. He is almost like the guys we had in 1980s where they hardly played ODIs but mostly tests. Getting to the peak is easier..Staying there is the hardest part. Let us see.. how these guys shape up. With a bit of fine tuning Kohli will be a match winner even in Tests.
But Juny made Rat into his bi-atch......what about that?
Kohli leading. You can say Kohli is better in LO's and Pujara better in tests.
How is Pujara better in tests..when he is yet to prove himself outside the comfort zone of Sub continent. Kohli miles ahead in all formats. I am taking this as a joke thread anyway :two_thumbs_up:
How is Pujara better in tests..when he is yet to prove himself outside the comfort zone of Sub continent. Kohli miles ahead in all formats. I am taking this as a joke thread anyway :two_thumbs_up:
coming from master joker :hehe: chokholi cant even win india a test in SC :giggle: