Pujara v Kohli

Pujara v Kohli  

1. 1.

do you know the history of adelaide and hobart?????? i dont think you do :secret:
O great they were flat tracks as well!!! As well as england. They only way he can score a ton on a non flat track is on a potato field or something. Even then you will say there were not enough pototoes in that field and the history of that potota field...
O great they were flat tracks as well!!! As well as england. They only way he can score a ton on a non flat track is on a potato field or something. Even then you will say there were not enough pototoes in that field and the history of that potota field...
lol u didnt answer my question about adelaide or hobart and go off on your rant. lage raho :giggle: heres an article about the adelaide test match where kohli scored his century. if you dont believe me that it is a patta, i hope you believe Cricinfo or are they biased pujara supporters too? :giggle: http://www.espncricinfo.com/australia-v-india-2011/content/story/550241.html
How old are you? You again showing the lack the consistency. You basically have two agendas. 1) Pujara is a good player ---- I have no problem with that but then you have now shifted to that of Pujara already a great player with some stupid reasons/stats. That's the first problem. 2) Kohli scored "easy" runs. That's the biggest problem for me on how you continue to degrade VK performance. As stated, till you learn to give a rival some credits, you will always be a bitter and you continue to act like one.
21 and please dont use the word consistency. I dont think you understand what it means :secret:

Based on limited sample data, Pujara has displayed better temperment in the longer format. So Pujara for me, at the moment, and this could change in future (perhaps after the SA tour). Kohli has not been very impressive so far in test matches though there is no doubt he is a ODI gun. I wish both of them actually compete with each other, instead of one getting gobbled by the other, which would be good for India!

Pujara has it for me, he is the complete batsman and has done well in testing conditions like SA whereas Kohli has failed in England and Australia (bar a 100 once series was lost). Kohli still needs consistency in test matches and i just dont think he has the solid technique needed.
He needs to be involved in more first class matches. Pujara learnt the art of playing long and patient innings in the domestic cricket. Gambhir also got back in the side by playing good first class cricket.