Help me buy a phone

DomainK

It's stock Android , you will get updates regularly & directly from google. All other phones will get updates when the manufacturer decides.
I know all that. I dont really like stock android UI. It might be good for developing but regarding update, you are eventually gonna get it from samsung and htc too and as a phone overall, it is not better than S3 or one X. Sense 5 from htc and touch wiz from samsung gives a better feel to UI.

Dont think it is better than S4 as a phone overall.
its not but s4 lags so much and nexus 4 is totally smooth and about ui touchwiz is ugly...sense looks good but stock is best.. just open samsung device to to widgets page and it will lag every time there :cantstop: also they dont always get updates. my nexus s which is of time when galaxy s (first one was released ) is running jelly bean dont think galaxy s ever got icecream sandwich :P

no card slot in nexus 4' date=' only 8/16 gb memory.[/quote'] yeah that is a problem if u have lots of music and pictures but for apps u get less space on others as stock android allows around 11 gb of free space. touchwiz in s4 has 8 gb or so left and u cant install apps on card.. also s3 is slower device compared to nexus which will def get updates for 2 more years!

why ? lol this is not 2010 :winky:
- technically a clone of IOS (interface, apps) - ZERO security. - slow and sluggish compared to Iphone and the latest windows phones - annoying ads which also sucks up a lot of data, considering the cost of 3G now a days. - IMO, never trust google. I won't buy android even in 2020. :giggle:

- technically a clone of IOS (interface, apps) - ZERO security. - slow and sluggish compared to Iphone and the latest windows phones - annoying ads which also sucks up a lot of data, considering the cost of 3G now a days. - IMO, never trust google. I won't buy android even in 2020. :giggle:
lmfao after using my current phone i find setting app of ios laggy :winky: ads can be disabled also i get same ads on iphone too on free version of software so dont see ur point odnt know which apps u installed and no its not clone of ios i use both platforms now a days ios has its advantage i love battery life of iphone specially considering its small size 1400 mah also i love how any one can use it but no what u are saying is fan boyish and without using that platform...dont use it its your preference but dont say false things about it..

oh btw about security galaxy s4 was approved by almost all govt agencies which earlier only allowed black berry iphone still has to be approved.. its totally safe if u dont side load apps also its much more popular so there will always be much more attacks on it its simple.. but u dont tick sideload option in developer option u will be totally safe

oh btw about security galaxy s4 was approved by almost all govt agencies which earlier only allowed black berry iphone still has to be approved.. its totally safe if u dont side load apps also its much more popular so there will always be much more attacks on it its simple.. but u dont tick sideload option in developer option u will be totally safe
why do u need security for ur mobiles :hmmm: :cantstop:

lmfao after using my current phone i find setting app of ios laggy :winky: ads can be disabled also i get same ads on iphone too on free version of software so dont see ur point odnt know which apps u installed and no its not clone of ios i use both platforms now a days ios has its advantage i love battery life of iphone specially considering its small size 1400 mah also i love how any one can use it but no what u are saying is fan boyish and without using that platform...dont use it its your preference but dont say false things about it..
IOS laggy? you got to be kidding me :cantstop: In IOS the ads can be disabled in the settings (Ad- tracking), but in Android, you need to download another app to block them, and it hardly works :giggle: The irony is that app is also advertised. Dude, it's a clone. Anyone who has used both Android and iOS can notice the absurd amount of similarity between them, Android was inspired by iOS at the very least. Amost every major apps in android is an iPhone app first. most android exclusive apps suck, except few. P.S : My hierarchy of smart phones, Iphone 2G, Galaxy S2, IPhone 4S :--D I lost my iphone 4S and now downgraded to Sony Xperia Tipo :(( Waiting for a good mobile to replace it.

IOS laggy? you got to be kidding me :cantstop: In IOS the ads can be disabled in the settings (Ad- tracking), but in Android, you need to download another app to block them, and it hardly works :giggle: The irony is that app is also advertised. Dude, it's a clone. Anyone who has used both Android and iOS can notice the absurd amount of similarity between them, Android was inspired by iOS at the very least. Amost every major apps in android is an iPhone app first. most android exclusive apps suck, except few. P.S : My hierarchy of smart phones, Iphone 2G, Galaxy S2, IPhone 4S :--D I lost my iphone 4S and now downgraded to Sony Xperia Tipo :(( Waiting for a good mobile to replace it.
android has been in development even before ios also please stop using crap android devices u buy 45 k ios device compare to 45 k android device :icflove: also after using htc one for week yes im finding ios lagy at home screen animations seem to be at lower frame rate and setting is similar :giggle: i love both platforms but both have different uses.. also without jailbreak for me iphonee was unusable and no there are no ads sorry u got some bad apps few years ago i think right now top android apps are similar to iphone i prefer cricbuzz app on android more imdb app on ios so its like that for me after using iphone for 2 months (i changed with my sis ) i have fair experience .. also stop calling it clone ios has been similar ui wise from start currect android version adds so much more..honestly i feel very restricted while using ios but thats me my sister prefers ios so what? :dontknow: lets not derail this thread and stop spamming iphone 5 when topic is android phone which is budget oriented PS use nexus 4 and show me where it lags :)

why do u need security for ur mobiles :hmmm: :cantstop:
i do not but he said flase thing samsung knox is already approved in organisations like fbi but not ios just saying :--D we dont need it but he said its unsecure just providing real info if u use app from market chances are u will never have any problem yes u can mess up ur phone with settings as android allows u to change them.. but thats upto user and its hidden setting anyway..