Why is this guy not in the Newzealand team?

Please dont bring regionalism guys.....Look at the 2 videos....This guy is a throw back to the old-school pre-dart days of spinners.....Has a great future...Newzealand need to give him a long rope...would have been lethal in SC pitches and WI

So maniac316 is just a Andhra "enthusiast"! :phehehe:
Read my previous post about backing talent.....Are Ishant and Pathan from Andhra too?.....It just so happened this guy was from my home state....Total coincidence...was looking to see if Newzealand has had any replacement for Vettori and unearthed this gem :--D
Please dont bring regionalism guys.....Look at the 2 videos....This guy is a throw back to the old-school pre-dart days of spinners.....Has a great future...Newzealand need to give him a long rope...would have been lethal in SC pitches and WI
Unfortunately, I have to bring regionalism here. The video is not available in India. :P
Unfortunately' date=' I have to bring regionalism here. The video is not available in India. :P[/quote'] :(( You are missing out....This guy is the real deal.....Nzl has always been my 3rd team behind India and WI and I am glad they have a terrific talent among them :--D
Read my previous post about backing talent.....Are Ishant and Pathan from Andhra too?.....It just so happened this guy was from my home state....Total coincidence...was looking to see if Newzealand has had any replacement for Vettori and unearthed this gem :--D
Total co-incidence that most players are either related to Andhra Pradesh or are related to Deccan Chargers/Sun Risers IPL team. :two_thumbs_up: (You threw in Pathan out there just to mask your objectivity issue). Tarun Nethula is a fringe player for NZ at the moment. His time will come.
this guy is 30. And the stats are not too impressive, and I can't view the video. What basis are you expecting me too say that he is the next Vettori?
New Zealand have always had bits and Pieces spinners like Patels,Hira,Shane Thompson etc ....after Vettoti he is probably the only genuine spinner from Kiwiland
Total co-incidence that most players are either related to Andhra Pradesh or are related to Deccan Chargers/Sun Risers IPL team. :two_thumbs_up: (You threw in Pathan out there just to mask your objectivity issue). Tarun Nethula is a fringe player for NZ at the moment. His time will come.
Bopara? Umesh Yadav? Sreeshanth? Nayar?