Ishrat Jahan: The inconvenient story no one wants to tell

someone

I am fine to accept Ishrat as a terrorist on circumstantial evidence if you accept Modi is a mass murderer based on circumstantial evidence. Deal?
it wasnt circumstantial for her to be traveling in Gujarat with 3 known terrorists. she wasnt on a field trip.... if you read the praveen swami article from firstpost, many things will make sense.

I am fine to accept Ishrat as a terrorist on circumstantial evidence if you accept Modi is a mass murderer based on circumstantial evidence. Deal?
No deal. Even in circumstantial evidence there are major difference in these 2 cases.

it wasnt circumstantial for her to be traveling in Gujarat with 3 known terrorists. she wasnt on a field trip.... if you read the praveen swami article from firstpost, many things will make sense.
No deal. Even in circumstantial evidence there are major difference in these 2 cases.
Double standards exposed. Thanks! :nice:

What double standard? Ishrat was found with 3 terrorists , there is no reason to believe she is innocent. Now where is same evidence against Modi? Do we have any evidence he was with people who are responsible for riots? Don't give me Cabinet meeting etc...

What double standard? Ishrat was found with 3 terrorists , there is no reason to believe she is innocent. Now where is same evidence against Modi? Do we have any evidence he was with people who are responsible for riots? Don't give me Cabinet meeting etc...
same cabinet meeting where all officers have testified that Modi gave no such instructions to go easy on rioters, but the end goal here is to make Modi guilty by hook or crook so sab chalta hain :clap:

I think it is very clear that she was killed so that no evidence is left in killing of other terrorists. Pretty shameful from Gujarat Police. I think modi should have gone against these officers instead of trying to save them.
u believe she was innocent?

So you support IB when they say that the other passengers in the car were terrorists. But on Ishrat, just because she is tiny little girl, this time you do not support IB. :nice: The double standards here is very shocking.

So you support IB when they say that the other passengers in the car were terrorists. But on Ishrat, just because she is tiny little girl, this time you do not support IB. :nice: The double standards here is very shocking.
tbf to him he said it doesnt matter to him if she`s a terrorist or not

u believe she was innocent?
Doesn't matter but she was arrested along with others before doing fake encounter is cruel considering she is only 18-19 years old girl and she was most probably killed because police dont wanted any evidence to remain in their fake encounter. But as a society we cant tolerate such cruelty, hence Modi government's defense for their police is despicable.

As a society we cannot and shouldn't allow innocent tribal people including small kids getting killed in encounters of Naxals by security forces...
That also includes Jammu and Kashmir or for that matter every army mission. And on small kids, it is a interesting debate. As there are small kids or non-adults who have committed huge crimes but let gone easier. Remember the weak rape laws for juvenile compared with adults or juvenile terrorists laws. These are loopholes which has constantly been explored.

Doesn't matter but she was arrested along with others before doing fake encounter is cruel considering she is only 18-19 years old girl and she was most probably killed because police dont wanted any evidence to remain in their fake encounter. But as a society we cant tolerate such cruelty' date=' hence Modi government's defense for their police is despicable.[/quote'] Do you know of the Batla House encounter case? Government does support the police. And your Digvijay led the "fake" encounter theme with tons of so called "secularists". So stop labeling others for a change.