End of bjp jdu alliance ,sharad yadav quits as NDA head

vayuu1

Nitish has got the secular certificate from Prime Minister yesterday for which he has shown his gratitude
yeah saw that, what a political gimmick this is..disappointed with nitish and the less said about that maunpraani the better..we have seen the worst 6 years,nothing can be worse than this hope for a complete political overhaul :pray:

Bihar chief minister Nitish Kumar thanks PM for describing him as secular PATNA: A day after Prime Minister Manmohan Singh described him as secular, Bihar chief minister Nitish Kumar on Tuesday thanked him for the praise, saying the words give him comfort. "He (Singh) has spoken the truth and one should always speak the truth and coming from the Prime Minister of the country, certainly gives me comfort and I offer my heartiest thanks to him for saying so," Kumar told reporters. In signs that the Congress was warming up to Janata Dal (U), the Prime Minister had on Monday described the Bihar chief minister as secular and said that "in politics there are no permanent enemies or permanent friends". "In politics, there are no permanent enemies or permanent friends. We will decide as the situation evolves," Singh had said to a question whether Congress looks at JD(U) as a future ally against the backdrop of the split in the NDA and would reach out to it. To a question on Nitish Kumar, he had said the JD(U) leader is secular. "I cannot speculate on that or what happens in the future. We need support of all right-minded parties. In parliament, we look for their support," Singh had said. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Bihar-chief-minister-Nitish-Kumar-thanks-PM-for-describing-him-as-secular/articleshow/20644697.cms

Mr. PM should suddenly refrain from getting involved in local internal Indian politics. He needs to remember he is the head of the country not UPA, Congress. His comments on Rahul Gandhi being "capable" is equally bad and unsuitable for PM to say. And this PM has said more on these petty issues than the real issues facing the country and its people.

Mr. PM should suddenly refrain from getting involved in local internal Indian politics. He needs to remember he is the head of the country not UPA, Congress. His comments on Rahul Gandhi being "capable" is equally bad and unsuitable for PM to say. And this PM has said more on these petty issues than the real issues facing the country and its people.
The only reason he is Mr. PM. is well known. So, he has to fall in line and praise baba and stand up for "secularism" while remaining quite on national issues. Come to think of it, he is in best possible position to be PM. People almost feel sorry for him. Poor guy has PM position thrust on him and he has no real power and he is honest person.

BJP plays Modi caste card to run down Nitish Following the JD (U)-BJP split in Bihar, the saffron party's Bihar unit has brought out its hidden weapon to retaliate: Narendra Modi's caste. Local BJP leaders have come out in the open to accuse chief minister Nitish Kumar of blocking the rise of Modi, a leader from an "extremely backward caste". Modi is Ghanchi by caste (an OBC category), which is the equivalent of Teli in Bihar. "Nitish Kumar is unable to swallow the fact that BJP is promoting a leader from one of the most backward castes who used to sell tea as a child," Bihar state BJP chief Mangal Pandey told HT. Senior BJP leader from Bihar Sushil Modi has also been harping on Modi's backward status. Modi, however, may refrain from articulating his caste status, as he wouldn't want to send the message that he is the leader of just a segment of Hindus. Significantly, Nitish Kumar, from the OBC Kurmi caste, has assiduously tried to cultivate an extremely backward caste base to beat the Muslim-Yadav combine of arch-rival Lalu Prasad of the RJD. He has also sought to carve out a Maha Dalit (extreme Dalit) constituency of non-Paswan Dalits. The Paswans are with Ram Vilas Paswan, an ally of Lalu Prasad. The BJP believes that Modi's hardline image makes him popular among upper castes too. "The BJP will win the upper caste votes. It will also get the Vaishya and Teli votes, both backward groups in Bihar, with Narendra Modi as its campaign head. Only the Kurmis remain Nitish's secure vote," a Bihar BJP leader said. Modi's backward status has been talked about in hushed tones by Bihar's BJP leaders for months now, but the campaign is likely to become open now. "Modi has never referred to his caste identity but what's wrong if Bihar leaders refer to it?" asked a central BJP office-bearer. http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/NewDelhi/BJP-plays-Modi-caste-card-to-run-down-Nitish/Article1-1078059.aspx
Master stroke by BJP

i expect the 2014 elections to be a repeat of 1996 elections, with BJP emerging as the single largest party, and the third front forming the government with the outside support of congress. Congress withdraws support within 1 year. Re-elections again next year, new pre-poll alliances for NDA and a win for BJP.

Press Trust of India ‏@PTI_News Nitish Kumar government wins trust vote. Press Trust of India ‏@PTI_News 126 MLAs, including those of Congress, CPI and four Independents vote in favour of Nitish Kumar government.
Congress certainly knows the game well. They don't care about the people but at least they know how to play the dirty game well. Will be interesting to see how Nitish reacts, so far its all ambiguous.

Congress certainly knows the game well. They don't care about the people but at least they know how to play the dirty game well. Will be interesting to see how Nitish reacts, so far its all ambiguous.
that is what I have been saying for a long time but people just don't seem to realize this. One of the biggest problems with Modi will be that it would give Cong a LOT of matter to work with and they will brazenly use all their dirty tricks against he BJP. IMO that would be devastating to the BJPs prospects.

that is what I have been saying for a long time but people just don't seem to realize this. One of the biggest problems with Modi will be that it would give Cong a LOT of matter to work with and they will brazenly use all their dirty tricks against he BJP. IMO that would be devastating to the BJPs prospects.
Without Modi BJP wont gain anything , everyone knows what happened in last election. Con party will get enough issues to work with with Modi at top , but there is opportunity to Modi & BJP to counter attack using same issues,all it needs is good planning.

Well, you are not very wrong. But I think you miss the point. Modi or no Modi, Congress would have targeted the opposition, that's been their model to gain power. To show that they are only option to run the country as the opponents are out to hunt the minorities. And if they were given a choice, they would have loved Advani as the key opponent as he has been tested and failed twice, thus maintaining the status quo. Modi will challenge this status quo. Just look at 2007 Gujarat elections, Congress only spoke about the riots. But in 2012 elections, they didn't even say a single word about it and yet they lost. Modi is not such an easy target and you can admit it as he has still been successful despite having the most difficult journey as a politician. It's a right them to bring in Modi for the elections.

Chalo there is no point in Modi or not Modi. Stand has been taken. We will see where this goes. I think the election is gone. So' date=' Modi can as well throw caution to the wind and get around 140 seats which would be a huge achievement.[/quote'] this election is not gone trust me,congress will lose a lot of seats they`ll get close to 120-130 odd seats,BJP will immensely improve their seat count..cong got 114 odd seats in 1999,similar thing will happen this time also

Bhak Sala ‏@bhak_sala नितीश कुमार बीजेपी को ऐसे कम्युनल कह रहे है जैसे लिविंग रिलेशनशिप में रहने के बाद लड़की अपने पार्टनर को रेपिस्ट बुलाती है - Friend send me