Wimbledon 2013

Sachin=GOD

That Djokovic vs Del Potro match, well it will live through the eons. What a truly magnificent match. Djokovic has been involved in the best 3 matches of the year, they follow him everywhere. Blistering and thunderous shots from Del Potro up against some of the most outrageous defense ever seen at Wmbledon. Wonderful match.
But Djoko's defense is not as good as Nadal's.

But Djoko's defense is not as good as Nadal's.
That's your opinion. Nadal got knocked out first round, now go waste your time watching Roland Garros highlight reels. They recorded a Del Po at 120mph and another 113mph. Groundstrokes being hit at over 100mph, are you kidding me. What a powerful and wonderful player to watch. Djokovic seems to have epic matches follow him around, he's been in 3 this year already.

That's your opinion. Nadal got knocked out first round, now go waste your time watching Roland Garros highlight reels. They recorded a Del Po at 120mph and another 113mph. Groundstrokes being hit at over 100mph, are you kidding me. What a powerful and wonderful player to watch. Djokovic seems to have epic matches follow him around, he's been in 3 this year already.
I was talking specifically about defense.

Whatever' date=' Nadal is GOAT.[/quote'] That's right, GOAT with 5 less slams than Fed. As I said early, we'll be enjoying the Djokovic Murray final tomorrow, as we enjoyed yesterday's Semis. You can watch replays of Rafa at RG "defending" his ways to win. I mean this is the 2nd year in a row that your boy got his balls kicked so hard that he didn't even make the 2nd week. Wow, what a true GOAT, at his peak, aged 27 getting raped by a guy who was carrying an injury and outside the top 100.

Murray seems to be a more natural mover on this surface and will have the crowd going for him. He won't try to hit through Djokovic but will play the angles more. Djokovic though has been there,done that.He does sometimes have a letdown when the crowd does not root for him. Murray in 4 IMO.

The crowd factor was more in the finals - Murray defeated Federer to take the gold. I mention this because Federer defeated Murray in the Wimbledon to win his 7th title a month earlier; that after Murray taking the 1st set.
fed was literally out of steam,he had no chance in the finals that to a best of 5 match