Anti Ishant Sharma Club

caps lock?? :nervous: i had a friend with last name sharma and he was punjabi :dontknow:
Telugu Bhramins also have the last name Sharma....anyways just like Narsimha rao ji opened doors for India shining....Rohit is going to lead the team into the future and makes another Aus of 99-2007 and WI of 70's and 80's
moragn got ishanth for a six in the first ball and got his wicket.. is that also a part of the plan ?
Yes he kept Pushing him on the front foot with Full pitched deliveries and bowled one just short of the length which made Morgan Mis-time the ball. Dhoni-Ishant pullled a fast one on you guys....they had it under control all along

He is far from the worst bowler we have......but at the end of the day, he is only comme si comme sa.......incredibly inconsistent, but a match-winner on his day......he seems to be a well grounded individual so I have a bit more time for him......he can still turn out to be really good for us.....

He is far from the worst bowler we have......but at the end of the day' date=' he is only comme si comme sa.......incredibly inconsistent, but a match-winner on his day......he seems to be a well grounded individual so I have a bit more time for him......he can still turn out to be really good for us.....[/quote'] Long hair dudes ... :finger: