Stuart Binny is uesless

Haven't read the article or listened to the audio' date=' but cricinfo has a feature titled -[b'] "Binny could be the all rounder India is looking for" by Sharda Ugra. :hysterical: The only worthwhile thing she seems to have done is helped Wright write Indian Summers.
Please tell me this is a joke :haha:.
Guest Vinaykumar Fan
A paki troll. We can smell you. No one can be vinny fan. No one even mentioned Karnataka here.
Excuse me? I'm not a paki. I follow Karnataka cricket very closely. Vinay Kumar has better strike rate compared with umesh and he bowls as quick as ishwAr pandey. What's the big deal about it? Vinay may have gone for many runs in Bangalore pitch, but everyone gets hit in Bangalore. Everyone goes for runs in Bangalore. Remember how Gayle hit a super fast century in Bangalore last year 's Ipl?
Players from Karnataka are also Indians. The thread title is abusive and ridiculous.
What is abusive in title? Is calling somebody Fat Son of Binny is Abusive? Why you bringing Karnatka? There are very few things on which whole forum unite. Dishing out to Vinnie is one of them. Don't try to break that unity with your parochial regionalist mind set.

I was pleasantly shocked with my call-up: Binny http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/60800/i-was-pleasantly-shocked-with-my-call-up-binny He was a part of the victorious U-19 World Cup squad in 2000 which had the likes of Yuvraj Singh and Mohammed Kaif, who made their international debut a few months later, but it took close to 13 years for Stuart Binny to break into the Indian team. Ironically, he replaced Yuvraj Singh in the New Zealand-bound ODI squad but the 29-year-old Karnataka all-rounder feels that the call came at the right time. "I think if I would have got a call back then, I wasn't ready for international cricket back then. But now after some consistent performances in the domestic circuit, I feel more confident about playing international cricket," Binny told reporters after having played a game-changing knock of 88 against Delhi at Feroze Shah Kotla on Tuesday. With his father and former India all-rounder Roger Binny being a part of the national selection committee, Binny junior knows that his performance will be under scrutiny even more. "Well, I can't say anything about that. When I get out there on the field, I only concentrate on my performance and nothing else. As far as my father is concerned, he is my first and only coach till date. Whatever I have learnt till date is from him as I picked up the game at his academy. People find our actions similar as he was the one who taught me how to swing the ball," Binny said, when asked about his father Roger's role in his career. While his first senior team tour is of New Zealand, Binny also revealed that his first junior international trip was also to New Zealand. "When I made my India U-19 debut, the first tour we had was of New Zealand back then. It's funny that my first trip with the senior team is also to the same country." For Binny, the 2011-12 season was a breakthrough as he scored more than 700 runs and picked up 25 wickets. "That was the season where I felt that I was doing justice as an all-rounder as I scored runs and took wickets. I was converting my 40's and 50's into big hundreds." "Having toured with the India A team to South Africa earlier this year also helped. There were at least 7-8 guys from the current India team who were there. They helped me get used to rigours of international cricket," Binny said. He missed out on a couple of seasons after joining the rebel Indian Cricket League (ICL), but the time spent with Steve Rixon turned out to be useful. "It were those two years that gave me a chance to reflect on my game. I knew the comeback wasnt easy but I had worked hard. I worked a lot with Hyderabad (ICL) coach Steve Rixon on various aspects of my game," Binny said. For the burly all-rounder, it is the pressure situation that brings the best out of him as it happened in the Ranji game on Tuesday. "Today it was around 73 for four and my natural game is to attack the bowling. Since I started using my feet and charging the spinners, they tried bowling a bit flatter. This helped me play those late cuts. Pressure situation brings the best out of me. This year, I started with a century but then couldn't convert the starts. I am happy this innings helped the team's cause," Binny stated. He got the news during the tea-break and for the first few overs in the post-tea session Binny admitted it was difficult to concentrate. "I was speaking to my partner (Karun Nair) and was pleasantly shocked. It took two to three overs to realise that I was in the team. Then Ashish (Nehra) came in to bowl and said that I am going to get at you. He is still pretty quick," he concluded.

Guest Vinaykumar Fan

Many of you will be surprised how well this lad is going to play for India. He is a better player than ravindra jadeja or Suresh Raina. He can bowl 5-6 overs in a odi match and its a huge plus for a country like India. I will bump this thread and rub your faces with dirt when he does well. I would also quote this post just to let you know that I'm good at judging talent.

Guest Vinaykumar Fan
Only seen him in the IPL and he wasn't bad. He made some big hits and bowled reasonably accurately.
good to see sensible posters in icf.
Haven't read the article or listened to the audio, but cricinfo has a feature titled - "Binny could be the all rounder India is looking for" by Sharda Ugra. :hysterical: The only worthwhile thing she seems to have done is helped Wright write Indian Summers.
What a joke article. I hope she got a nice handbag for this ridiculous article