Stuart Binny is uesless

Many of you will be surprised how well this lad is going to play for India. He is a better player than ravindra jadeja or Suresh Raina. He can bowl 5-6 overs in a odi match and its a huge plus for a country like India. I will bump this thread and rub your faces with dirt when he does well. I would also quote this post just to let you know that I'm good at judging talent.
Yeah please do!! No offence but at the moment you want Vinny in team with Binny. What a fearsome attack we would have.
Many of you will be surprised how well this lad is going to play for India. He is a better player than ravindra jadeja or Suresh Raina. He can bowl 5-6 overs in a odi match and its a huge plus for a country like India. I will bump this thread and rub your faces with dirt when he does well. I would also quote this post just to let you know that I'm good at judging talent.
If NZ allows binny more than 15runs or more than 1 wicket then i would laugh at NZ and their standard of cricket. Binny is a quota, waste of spot player, in team because of daddy. I am pis-ssed at Dhoni how did he allow such a useless player in the squad.
What a joke article. I hope she got a nice handbag for this ridiculous article
Do these people even watch domestic cricket. Binny is at best a bits and pieces cricketer. No one has even raised how rishi dhawan was overlooked. Gaurav Kalra joins Cricinfo and now says Yuvraj shoudl have been picked for NZ ODIs
Do these people even watch domestic cricket. Binny is at best a bits and pieces cricketer. No one has even raised how rishi dhawan was overlooked. Gaurav Kalra joins Cricinfo and now says Yuvraj shoudl have been picked for NZ ODIs
R. Dhawan in ODIs would not be a good pick based on his stats.
That's why I am not commenting.. Sir pawned whole of India :rofl: only player I got wrong.. Seriously deceptive guy and now he is our best spinner
But Jadeja had 300 hundred and his fielding is really good.The run out of ricky pointing is really good. This guy I doubt. Hoping he will play better. The next world cup is in australia if we can get a medium pacer who can bat it will good.
^ The whole transformation happened in 1-2 months too' date=' which is shocking. Almost TOO shocking. Me thinks he trolled you guys :cantstop:[/quote'] I still don't get how he is doing this ..I guess we overlooked his bowling cos of hacks batting which still is bad but this guy won us champions trophy too with bat so u never know he is just king of trolls Lol I don't rate any bits and pieces cricketer...right dhawan was different cos he was bowling like a bowler and batting is bonus but this guy is def neither good enough batsman nor bowler but might hit some runs if it's absolute patta on small ground
I still don't get how he is doing this ..I guess we overlooked his bowling cos of hacks batting which still is bad but this guy won us champions trophy too with bat so u never know he is just king of trolls Lol I don't rate any bits and pieces cricketer...right dhawan was different cos he was bowling like a bowler and batting is bonus but this guy is def neither good enough batsman nor bowler but might hit some runs if it's absolute patta on small ground
In the 80s, people like Roger Binny could flourish because ODIs were a diff ball game then. Now, I don't see any place for the likes of Larsen, Ealham, etc who were all classic bits-and-pieces players. Binny needed to be strong in one discipline, but he isn't.