Asia CUP - UNDER 23 Tournament, Singapore

Never seen him bat ..any info about his batting technique and style ?
I saw him in U19 WC.Copies Dravid in style,technique etc.Looks to have added some shots now and become more aggressive fantastic fielder too when hes not keeping
I saw him in U19 WC.Copies Dravid in style' date=technique etc.Looks to have added some shots now and become more aggressive fantastic fielder too when hes not keeping
Not at all like Dravid in style now. He idolized Dravid in his upbringing as his father was a big fan of Dravid and inspired to play like Dravid and that is why he was named Rahul. Lokesh is his father's name
He has surprised people with his List-A record........needs to work on his 4-day approach.......
He made his come back to Karnataka side last season and did decently scoring 400 runs at 50 in 5 matches for a 20-21 year old. His debut season did not go that well and was dropped subsequently.
I think defeat came at the right time. The playes would be feel a bit ashamed but would put up a strong performance from here on. UAE will be beaten badly and whoever come sin final between Lanka and Pakistan, shall face the same wrath. OMG, INDIA will win another tournament. We are too good.
Jo bola wohi hua