Life after marriage.

Number

Is it ok for the wife to sit on her papa's lap while Papa feeds her gulabjamun......with the poor husband looking ....:P
I have never seen a husband complaining about relation between wife and her mother or father, the way many wives try to alienate sons from their mothers without any logical justifications. Most of the suggestions about restrcitions in this thread are misguided. When you start taking your responsibilities as restrictions, not much can be done about that. In that case obviously person in question is avoiding responsinility in name of that presence puts restrictions. Forget about DIL thing, a boy living alone is city and working would have more freedom than in the case he is staying with his mother. Of course mother's presence would put some restrictions. But that doesn't mean one can say that I don't want to keep my mother with me as that puts restrictions on me.

Eat your mommy's khana to your heart's content man....just eat it like a man not a baby:--D Don't let her feed your,sit by your side wiping your face or helping you drink your water....:P(Feel free to do this when wife is not there) Also don't feed your wife or indulge in too much PDA in your mom's range....it blows the fuse in mommy's head.:haha:
Are we talking baby marriage here? :winky:

I can tell you that whats 'worse' than being married and just a couple, is having a baby- now that does change your life. Would like to know Outys thoughts on that :D But you go from just the two of you to having a little monster around which everything revolves. I love my little guy- 3 months now and he's a great kid- but in all honestly miss the days when it was just me and the Mrs
Guess it depends on circumstances. My wife and I have known each other for 10 or so years, we lived together for a couple of years, and then got married around 5 or so years back. So, I guess in my case we had our fair share of time together before the arrival of the young one last year. Yeah, our life revolves around the young one now, but I guess after 10 years of our lives revolving around each other, both were ready for the change.

Guess it depends on circumstances. My wife and I have known each other for 10 or so years' date=' we lived together for a couple of years, and then got married around 5 or so years back. So, I guess in my case we had our fair share of time together before the arrival of the young one last year. Yeah, our life revolves around the young one now, but I guess after 10 years of our lives revolving around each other, both were ready for the change.[/quote'] Having a baby is the best thing to have happened to me....Now i can answer hypothetical questions without thinking twice like,whom would you thank first if you ever won an oscar :phehehe:

To be honest guys,life hasnt changed a lot for me in terms of social life......I can hangout with my friends,play videogames etc(With the same kind of curfews I had when i was living with my parents :sad:) Besides that,I mean if you marry someone who understands you with your parents approval to add,Your life will change for the better...trust me...So if you have doubts about marriage.....Once you get the right girl Just Go for it(I meant marry her :whack:)

To be honest guys,life hasnt changed a lot for me in terms of social life......I can hangout with my friends,play videogames etc(With the same kind of curfews I had when i was living with my parents :sad:) Besides that,I mean if you marry someone who understands you with your parents approval to add,Your life will change for the better...trust me...So if you have doubts about marriage.....Once you get the right girl Just Go for it(I meant marry her :whack:)
Was she standing behind you when you were writing this? :cantstop:

I give advise to my Saalis, who are out going type, to marry a guy who lives away from his parents and is independent.... seriously The problem we are facing is now because our socienty is completely changing.. guys/girls start earning from a very early age.. spend a lot.. eat out a lot.. I agree/disagree with both side's of argument... I just put myself in girl's shoes and say 'i have slogged my behind to get master's degree.. i earn good money...' why do i do all these home chores.. and on top of that listen to taunting... And as someone said.. make it clear before the marriage so atleast some of the problems can be avoided.. If a girl believes in joint family system and traditional values.. then by all means go for it.. otherwise opt out on marring a guy who lives alone.. Akku.. this thread is very insightful... from married ppl so make notes.. and yes, in reality there is no SRK type wooing or romance in real world so dont expect it..

Hubby is fauji.....dad was fauji. Kids go to school where other kids and teachers are also always moving. We stay where everyone is in the same boat.I find moving to new places exciting...new place...new house needing new repairs...new friends...sometimes same ones meeting after a few years...new markets,new sabzi mandi....:girl_sigh:

When the wife's away, I love to revert to being my old self. I log in to ICF, and then put a nice Indian cricket DVD on... This summer, I bought the 1(duckworth/lewis)-4 Pak v Ind ODI series, but didn't watch it. Even when the series was on in March, I only saw little scraps of highlights... I put it on to watch it for the first time, and we were awesome. Yuvraj (it's going to be a huge loss if he doesn't make it to the carribean), Dhoni, Sachin, Dravid, Raina, Pathan, Sreesanth, RP Singh, were all in fantastic form. I remember the England series after (which I did watch), but that was just England, who are crap anyway. To perform like that against Pakistan in 5 consecutive matches is breathtaking to say the least... After watching Irfan at number 3, pulverising Umar Gul for 21 off an over, and seeing a performance enhanced Asif getting brutal treatment from Yuvraj and Dhoni, I have to ask, what's gone wrong now? We were unstoppable from the start of last year's ODI series v Sri Lanka. It was like I was pinching myself during that period, where we just battered everyone. It's the same personnel, so why the dodgy results?...
You are ancient.
Hubby is fauji.....dad was fauji. Kids go to school where other kids and teachers are also always moving. We stay where everyone is in the same boat.I find moving to new places exciting...new place...new house needing new repairs...new friends...sometimes same ones meeting after a few years...new markets,new sabzi mandi....:girl_sigh:
Your hubby and daddy both in the Indian Army?