Muzaffarnagar clashes: death toll rises to 12, Army called in

Number

I don't keep track of secular yarn spinners in the media' date=' not worth my time but how does Diggy's action not look 'extreme'? What could be more reprehensible than sympathizing with a dead criminal's family purely because of his religion and publicly defame two murdered brothers calling them some politician's stooge?[/quote'] You name is "Sarchasm",Go figure:winky:

Message is "topi pehno aur topi pehnao". Sadly' date=' this what secularism has been reduced to.[/quote'] well.. yeah it is from today's conference only. This is link for video. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zH8oU_xBd4]Muzaffarnagar: Officials will act tough against rioters, says Akhilesh - YouTube[/ame] And hear first line of this video. "Garib, Muslim, Navjawano ki, auk khas kar garibon ki awaz wali sarkar Samajwadi Party ki hai" how secular?? In such charged atmoshphere, what kind of message this declaration would give.

well.. yeah it is from today's conference only. This is link for video.
And hear first line of this video. "Garib, Muslim, Navjawano ki, auk khas kar garibon ki awaz wali sarkar Samajwadi Party ki hai" how secular?? In such charged atmoshphere, what kind of message this declaration would give.
I am shocked beyond words. Where are we heading ?

UP has loads of communal riots over the years. Plenty Yet somehow a minister from another state in modi gets the blame:hysterical: Last time I checked kangress was in charge of the country!!! They are more to blame!! This kind of BS makes people annoyed and will only boost people supoorting modi. Keep it up sicular fools, you are helping your enemy modi.

Earlier I used to think Pakistan was most confused nation. Now I am not sure. At least they know what communal-ism and secularism stand for. Here' date=' secularism is worst form of communal-ism. Where do moderates go ?[/quote'] Eminent professor s n balagangadhara says that indian secularism is the reason for communal riots in India Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well.. yeah it is from today's conference only. This is link for video.
And hear first line of this video. "Garib, Muslim, Navjawano ki, auk khas kar garibon ki awaz wali sarkar Samajwadi Party ki hai" how secular?? In such charged atmoshphere, what kind of message this declaration would give.
I think SP is taking the appeasement to a new level hitherto seen even from Congress. Wearing the topi and taking sides (ek garib naujawan was killed by 2 people), clear instigation from somebody heading the government...and people are still stuck in a time warp for 11 years..