Sachin retirement thread

Yeda ban ke peda khaayega ek din. Modi & Nitish will keep fighting' date= idhar Shukla-ji PM bhi ban jaayenge. Desh ka neta kaisa ho Rajiv Shukla jaisa ho :elefant::elefant:
:hysterical: TBH I wouldnt be surprised, I know people rise by doing makkhan bazi but isne to 13-15 saal mein record growth kari hai. Chalo politics to fir bhi chalta hai, how the feck is he running IPL/BCCI is beyond me

He is definitely being forced by the BCCI to carry on.....I'm pretty sure his endorsements have some appearance based clauses and the BCCI gets a cut from his endorsements........otherwise.....there is absolutely no other reason for him to continue any longer........

Tendulkar is hurting his legacy big time with each passing day. How I wish he had retired from international cricket on a high when we won the World Cup. But I don't think he's selfish or chasing trivial records, he just doesn't know when to call it quits.

He just comes across as a bitter old man who refuses to acknowledge that his performances over the past 2 years have been poor. Retiring after the WC would have made so much sense and would have meant going out on a high. His advisers/hangers-on should have given him much better guidance if he is unable to make sensible decisions.

Tendulkar is hurting his legacy big time with each passing day. How I wish he had retired from international cricket on a high when we won the World Cup. But I don't think he's selfish or chasing trivial records' date=' he just doesn't know when to call it quits.[/quote'] This I wish Tendulkar had retired after CWC2011