ICC World T20 2014

ICC World T20 2014  

1. 1.

• Chandimal
    • Matthews
    • Malinga
    • Jaywardene
    • Flout Some Rule like WT20 2012

What would it take for India to beat West Indies ? West Indies are the World T20 champions and they are very good in T20 format. They have excellent hitters, good all rounders, very good spinners and they seem to enjoy playing this format. India will have its task cut out against West Indies. They will look to attack our spinners and wont let them settle. Our batsmen wont find it easy against Narine, Badri, Rampaul, Bravo etc.

They can hurt you right till the end. They are very much used to play against our spinners. So basically Indian batting has to do the damage.
I agree. Most of their batsmen have played Ashwin, Jadeja, Mishra in IPL. On the other hand, most of our batsmen have played Rampaul, Narine, Sammy, Bravo in IPL. Our batsmen have to win us the game. We have to chase.
We need to put 180+ score if we bat first or limit them to 140-150 total.
Impossible to limit them to 140-150. With the short boundaries here, even the mishits from the West Indies batsmen will carry over the boundary. They wont choke like Pak batsmen and would rather slog and try to hit sixes. Besides they are used to our spinners too. I reckon we need to chase 170.
Impossible to limit them to 140-150. With the short boundaries here, even the mishits from the West Indies batsmen will carry over the boundary. They wont choke like Pak batsmen and would rather slog and try to hit sixes. Besides they are used to our spinners too. I reckon we need to chase 170.
Sir Jaddu will take 2-3 quick wickets tomorrow :om:

chasing is the best option..actually we have lost twice against windies in wt20 so hopefully the guys are charged up .the bowlers and the coach should come up with a plan just like against pak,need to have specific plans against specific batsmen.i think even the windies would want to chase to neuter india's spinner with the dew effect. we should open the bowling with ashwin and bhuvi,while batting i think kohli should open with nohit at #4