Aam Aadmi Party Thread

Stuge

Whats that you found exposed from this video? After watching the video, I felt AK is discussing with the journalist what message should go to people. he dont want to pull bad views on privatization, which is also good. Moreover this video is edited at 0:44 just to cut out some important part, I wonder why?
if this was a top BJP/Cong leader then by now AAP leaders/supporters would have been protesting outside his/her house and asking for a CBI inquiry into AajTak.

You mean selectively feeding information to people that benefits him..yeah' date=' makes sense[/quote'] What selective in that? He doesnt want to paint all private companies in same brush and dont want bad information to go to people that he is anti-privatization. Am I seeing the same video you are seeing?

What selective in that? He doesnt want to brush the private companies in same brush and dont want bad information to go to people that he is anti-privatization. Am I seeing the same video you are seeing?
Probably yes, except now you are seeing that video without AAP glasses

cwK5goR89A8
if looks could kill then Kejri would have killed Rahul Kanwal here.. another thing - I have noticed this many time recently - Kejri does not take criticism well. Everytime someone questions any of his actions his reaction is the same as in this video when Rahul Kanwal was speaking for the first 2 minutes.

Match fixing?I though this is a discussion between AK and journalist after the interview.
Yes, he's trying to manipulate by asking the journalist to show more of his some "Bhagat Singh" comments clip. He's dictating the journalist to show selected clips and not as it is.. And that Mofo blames BJP of manipulating media? He's just a 2-faced liar who is pulling a fast one on AAPtards...

yRGNTXDO7dI I'd like Outy/Dexter/Raghav etc to comment on this.
i saw this interview,i think this was just after 14th feb when he stepped down..no wonder the interview went smoothly without much counter questions.pathetic from kejriwal,OTTOT his tweet !!

seedhi seedhi match fixing chal rahi hai Kejri-Bajpai ki aur yahan log pooch rahe hain ki kya galat hai interview mein....
jin logon ne khud hi apni aankhon pe patti bandh li hai, unko kya pooch rahe ho ghaas hari hai ya neeli