Aam Aadmi Party Thread

Stuge

Its three musketeers. Media and AAp supporters are conveniently forgetting Lalu.
The fact that laaloo is so quiet means he is there purely for the votes while Kejriwal stays the face of the campaign. Nice symbiotic relationship: Nitish completes his childhood dream of defeating Modi Laaloo becomes CM The Turd finds another stepping stone in his dream for PMship

The fact that laaloo is so quiet means he is there purely for the votes while Kejriwal stays the face of the campaign. Nice symbiotic relationship: Nitish completes his childhood dream of defeating Modi Laaloo becomes CM The Turd finds another stepping stone in his dream for PMship
Lalu is debarred from polls so he can't become CM. Other 2 also won't be happening right now BTW.

15c63778ac5d21c53e8709de50759b27.jpg Alka Lamba confirming that this is Hardik Patel. But AAP fans can still pretend that its someone else.
Uh oh. This will be so awkward for a few guys here. But they can always pretend they never saw your post.:punter:

lol.. i know you don't use any discretion when it comes to AAP' date=' but never thought you would be trolled that easily..:hysterical:[/quote'] So many aap leaders are spreading so many lies across so many platforms (twitter/facebook/whatsapp etc) that it must be quite difficult for you to recognize the truth if they mistakenly post it.

The moment I saw a video or pic coming out from S=G on AAP, you can easily bet it to be fake, concoted or manufactured. Irony, I have to be so harsh on a person having sachin in his name :((
At least he is not named Arvind, that would have really broken your heart ...