2014 Lok Sabha Elections thread |Exit poll results

ganeshran

bjp+ 4-6,cong 0,aidmk 22-28,dmk 7-11 in tamil nadu. i think this is a fair projection,BG :shout:
Yeah i agree BJP have much better performed than i thought they would.Definitely impressive vote share their coallition will get But still think they will atmost win 2 seats (Virudunagar and Dharmapuri ).Will still stick with my prediction of ADMK-DMK winning all 39 seats. We will see soon in 3 days i suppose

10359522_10202339707469363_3991674425361336331_n.jpg back in 1951, the hand symbol that is now synonymous with the Indian National Congress was then assigned to the Forward Bloc (Ruikar Group) and Congress’ election symbol was Yoked oxen. CPI is the only national party whose symbol remains unchanged

So absolutely no talks about Varanasi now then? What happened to the hype now? If there ever was a wave which was media created and total nonsense, it is AAP. They are neglectable in pan-India and got their priorities completely wrong.

I thought there was a wave... Wave usually means a landslide' date=' it not that then at least clear victory by a decent margin. Yahan 272 ki bhi tension hai[/quote'] For a wave, at least the party/person must be greatly talked by everyone. Be the opponents, rivals, on the ground conversations, media. Kejriwal & AAP, other than media rarely existed in the mouths of anybody else.

I thought there was a wave... Wave usually means a landslide' date=' it not that then at least clear victory by a decent margin. Yahan 272 ki bhi tension hai[/quote'] Congress had Sympathy wave in 1991 won 232, a party with its presence all over India.

So absolutely no talks about Varanasi now then? What happened to the hype now? If there ever was a wave which was media created and total nonsense' date=' it is AAP. They are neglectable in pan-India and got their priorities completely wrong.[/quote'] AAP aka Kejariwal was stupid to leave CM's post and to fight lok sabha elections .They should have concentrated on Delhi only .Right now ,They have no credentials whatsoever .. except for dharna pradarshan.

Congress had Sympathy wave in 1991 won 232' date=' a party with its presence all over India.[/quote'] Ragiv Gandhi was assasinated midway through the poll.Swept most of the seats that went to polls after assasitation. Like winning 40 out of 40 in tamil nadu. Their overall tally was poor becoz they performed poorly in the constituencies that went to poll before his assasination