Alok Nath trending on twitter...

Sachin=GOD

Who are the other such actors who have been permanently typecast in certain roles? AK Hangal : born old and poor. (Itna sannata kyun hai bhai!) Iftekhar: Born a policewala. (Police ne tumhe chaaro taraf se gher liya hai). Keshto Mukherjee: Born a drunkard. Nirupa Roy: Always a mother. If Aloknath ever needed "maa ka aashirwad", it would be Nirupa Roy.

She's the friendly grandma' date=' who can relate to the cool grandkids. No way she has the same image as alok nath, or have i not seen enough movies?[/quote'] She used to be the universal sister when she was young. Maybe Rakhi is who I am looking for?

When Narendra Modi and Arvind Kejriwal sought Alok Nath’s endorsement for coming dharma yudh

As the battle between BJP and AAP heats up over who will form the next Union Government (is Congress even in the picture?), the scales could decisively swing in either party’s favour if they can get that epitome of sanskaar, that paragon of purity, Shri Alok Nath’s endorsement. Both Narendra Modi and Arvind Kejriwal realized that just as Lord Krishna’s siding with the Pandavas proved crucial in winning the great battle of Kurukshetra, the party which has the blessings of Babuji will win the war of 2014 General Elections. So without wasting time, Kejriwal got into his Wagon R and made a beeline for the abode of Alok Nath. Simultaneously, Namo got into his chartered flight and got himself para-dropped at the Nath residence. Both knocked on the door at the same time, barely acknowledging each other’s presence. Mrs Alok Nath opened the door and was pleasantly surprised to see the two national leaders hunched before her in humility. “Pranaam mathe,” they said in true sanskaari style after touching her feet and seeking her blessings. “Babuji se milna hai. [Good morning, mother. We are here to meet Babuji]” “Kuch coffee ya chai lenge? [Tea or coffee?]” she asked in the highest traditions of athiti devo bhava. “Rehne dijiye, Mataji. Main chai banata hoon [Don't fret, mother. Let me make tea for everyone],” said Modi trying to get into the kitchen. “Nahi,” butted in Arvind. “Bas, aap ke haath se paani pila dijiye, Mathe, hamare liye Gangajal se bhi pavitra hoga. [No. We would rather have water from your hands which is holier than even Ganga water]” “Aap dono pagal hain [both of you are incorrigible],” chided Mrs Alok Nath. “Andar jaiye. Aapke babuji vishraam kar rahe hain. [Go in. Your babuji is relaxing].” Piously leaving their slippers outside, the two leaders tiptoed into Alok Nath’s bedroom. The thespian was in repast, posing like Lord Anantha, a serene smile on his visage. The fragrance of agarbattis and the mellifluous clangs of cymbals to the tune of songs from Ram Charitra Manas wafted into the room. Modi and Kejriwal took up positions at the feet of their idol, Modi on the right. Kejriwal wasn’t sure whether to veer left or center. A quick SMS poll ensued. Initially it looked like his supporters wanted him to sit in between, but after a late surge following Yogendra Yadav and Medha Patkar’s vigorous interventions, Kejriwal took a position near Alok Nath’s left leg. The hours passed just like that, both Modi and Kejriwal sublimating themselves in an ambiance of sanskari purity. Finally, Alok Nath opened his eyes and saw both at the same time. “Narendra, Arvind,” he said, bleary eyed, stifling a yawn. “Charan sparsh, babuji,” they both said and touched his lotus like feet and then requested him to join their respective parties to vanquish the forces of darkness. “Congress mukt Bharat ke liye aapka ashirwaad chahiye, babuji [seek your blessing for a Congress ridden India, He Father],” Modi said. “Dono Congress aur BJP brasht hain. AAP ke saath jud jayiye, babuji [both Congress, BJP are corrupt. Please join AAP, sir],” Kejriwal beseeched. Now Alok Nath was in a dharma sankat [catch-22 with moral implications]. Unlike Lord Krishna, he said seen them simultaneously. Unlike Lord Krishna’s partiality for Arjuna, he held both Modi and Kejriwal in equal stead. “Er..why don’t one of you take my ashirwaad and endorsement, and one of you take me as your guide,” he offered. “No,” they cried in unison. They had both read their Mahabharata. “Jaha Babuji hain, wahin dharm hai aur jahan dharm hai, wahin Vijay Shri hai. Hume Babuji chahiye [Where there is babuji, there is Dharma and where there is Dharma, there is victory],” they exclaimed. Now Alok Nath’s eyes were welling up with tears. Such devotion, such righteousness, such conscientiousness. Finally, he said, “Would you like to read something while I decide?” “Jo aap theek samjhe, babuji [whatever you deem appropriate, daddy],” they replied. Alok Nath took out a girlie magazine from under his pillow. It had a pouting bikini clad Sonam Kapoor on its cover. “Yeh loh, Arvind,” Alok Nath said. “Hae bhagwaan!” shouted Kejriwal in shock. It was the first time in his life that he had come across such salacious literature. Even during his IIT days, when other students would pass around more graphic literature at night to relax, Arvind would sequester himself and study for the next semester. A faint corrupting thought entered his mind before he overpowered it with the sheer force of his probity and uprightness. Alok Nath handed over another magazine nonchalantly to Modi. It had Deepika Padukone in a figure hugging suit panting at the camera. “Maa jagadambe!” Modi exclaimed in shock. He had only seen posters of Mother India. Nothing like this. “What’s wrong, guys?” Alok asked. “Haven’t you heard about the crazy girlfriends I have had in my life?” he said, winking. Both Kejriwal and Modi nearly fell backwards at these words. “You are also corrupt,” Kejriwal hissed, recovering his senses. “Arey bhai, what have I done?” Alok Nath said, surpised. “I will lodge complaint against you on my helpline for trying to corrupt me,” Kejriwal snapped. “Itni brasht to Shehzaade ki Delhi Sultanat bhi nahi hai! [Even the Delhi Sultanate is not as depraved],” Modi seconded. Both beat a hasty exit, leaving Alok Nath dumbfounded.
http://www.theunrealtimes.com/2014/01/14/when-narendra-modi-and-arvind-kejriwal-sought-alok-naths-endorsement-for-coming-dharma-yudh/