India tour of New Zealand 2014

fineleg

India tour of New Zealand 2014  

1. 1.

• Yes. Dhoni had enough to him. Time to DUMP now.
    • No Way.

Normal practice in sub continent, drop the guy who warms the bench. I was talking about a big name. Zak? Ishant? MSD? Fletcher? Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Zak is done and he knows it. He will slink away quietly post IPL. Ishant will be dropped for a couple of series before he gets called back as we love playing musical chairs with fast bowlers. Dhoni will remain without any problems till 2015 WC and rest depends on what happens in the WC. Fletcher recently has his contract extended and he will likely stay till 2015 WC but won't get a renewal this time. BCCI generally are laidback and don't like to rock the boat. If they have given Fletcher a contract till the WC they are not likely to cancel it before it expires.
Its the only logical reason i can conclude from recent shortcomings otherwise there's just no way a team consisting of such proven match winning batsmen and bowlers could falter against what seems like one of the least exceptional sides. Jadeja is one of the best spinner going around, a fact and when even he fails to do anything, you just know its got something to do with fitness/mental state of mind. Same goes for some others. I think they had a tough last season and played a lot of cricket non stop and require emergency break from cricket. A good 1-2 month long break. No wonder Pujara is the only guy doing well because he is free of ODI/T20 burdens and keeps himself fresh during the breaks.
Oye chhota prakash, apne chhote to pant ke andar hi rakh!
Its the only logical reason i can conclude from recent shortcomings otherwise there's just no way a team consisting of such proven match winning batsmen and bowlers could falter against what seems like one of the least exceptional sides. Jadeja is one of the best spinner going around, a fact and when even he fails to do anything, you just know its got something to do with fitness/mental state of mind. Same goes for some others. I think they had a tough last season and played a lot of cricket non stop and require emergency break from cricket. A good 1-2 month long break. No wonder Pujara is the only guy doing well because he is free of ODI/T20 burdens and keeps himself fresh during the breaks.
Dil ko bahalaane ke liye Ghalib Khayal yeh achcha hai