India tour of New Zealand 2014

fineleg

India tour of New Zealand 2014  

1. 1.

• Yes. Dhoni had enough to him. Time to DUMP now.
    • No Way.

He didn't say anything about start or end.
He said we have not been able to get wickets not that we were not going for wickets So if wickets don't come they are trying to keep things tight Please find me where he admitted that they are not going for wickets ? Problem with us is ishant sharma and spinners are totally toothless in middle overs that's where we lose matches Get rid of sharma and play one extra seamer and everything will click
We have just been focussing on keeping the run-rate down and we haven't been able to get wickets. According to me, This means that they are just trying to keep the run rate down and hoping that wickets would fall instead of going for wickets.
Yeah according to u and I even agree this has been case in middle overs specially for some time. Now but he did not say it and u are just interpreting things wrongly All he said was that they have not been able to get wickets and that they have been tying to things keep tight ..problem right now is batsmen don't go after him or shami with new ball as there is no threat in middle cos of sharma and ashwin This is where we lose IMO ..
Suresh Raina took a blow on the left elbow in the nets on the eve of the match, and has a sustained a soft-tissue damage. If he doesn't turn up fine on the afternoon of the match, Ambati Rayudu or Stuart Binny might get a look-in. Ishant Sharma will be under pressure again. Varun Aaron bowled a long spell in the nets so he might be in with a chance.
http://www.espncricinfo.com/new-zealand-v-india-2014/content/story/712473.html

Dhoni will have to find a very good reason to keep Ishant in the team for the next match. India desperately needs to find answers to its miserable bowling, and stop conceding totals in the region of 300 runs. He cannot expect his batsmen to chase down mammoth totals every time. http://www.cricketcountry.com/articles/india-need-to-ring-in-changes-heading-into-3rd-odi-against-new-zealand-88658

Yeah according to u and I even agree this has been case in middle overs specially for some time. Now but he did not say it and u are just interpreting things wrongly All he said was that they have not been able to get wickets and that they have been tying to things keep tight ..problem right now is batsmen don't go after him or shami with new ball as there is no threat in middle cos of sharma and ashwin This is where we lose IMO ..
I don't think that Bhuvi is talking about himself only. He is talking about our attack as a whole. I think Bhuvi is not bowling the way he used to. These days, he is pitching the ball a bit short and as a result he is not getting the swing he used to get with the new ball. He too is not picking early wickets. Shami is the only bowler in this line up that looks like taking wickets and that is not enough for any team.
I don't think that Bhuvi is talking about himself only. He is talking about our attack as a whole. I think Bhuvi is not bowling the way he used to. These days' date=' he is pitching the ball a bit short and as a result he is not getting the swing he used to get with the new ball. He too is not picking early wickets. Shami is the only bowler in this line up that looks like taking wickets and that is not enough for any team.[/quote'] Agree about that but bhuvi is bowling short even in tests so I think it's technical mistake rather than strategy In middle overs we are tooth less
What if they won the toss. lol I don't think that was the problem. Even with poor batting India almost knocked off the target in both the occasions. Our top 2 wasted far too many balls and made the job much more difficult for the rest.
Chasing is always difficult abroad.Our best chance is batting first it will bring our spinners in to play and nz are not exactly best chasing side against spin.Under lights even our pacers will get some help.

Good that your primary objective is to contain runs. International batsmen cannot be contained, only way to contain them is to remove them. Every dismissal means a new batsman willl waste a few deliveries trying to get his eye in. Without wickets, we are ready to concede 300 easily.