Asia Cup 2014

StriKe

1) Vs. Bangladesh (26th Feb) : Heavy loss 2) Vs. Sri Lanka (28th Feb) : Heavy loss 3) Vs. Pakistan (2nd Mar) :Heavy loss 4) Vs. Afghanistan (5th Mar) : Narrow Loss At the end of the series, captain Kholi will get a 10 match ban for slapping Asswin & Boovi for bowling typical crap,fake Sir will take an indefinite break from cricket due to a stress related illness & most importantly SL will replace the minnows who are currently holding on to no.02 ODI ranking ... B->
You do speak like your avatar name :hysterical: I admire your words always. Not easy to be forgotten Indians in this part of the world:two_thumbs_up:

Kohli prepared for captaincy test http://www.espncricinfo.com/asia-cup-2014/content/current/story/722095.html India's stand-in captain, has said his temporary role does not have the added pressure that MS Dhoni faces on a regular basis as the team's leader. Kohli was appointed captain for the Asia Cup after a side strain ruled Dhoni out of the Asia Cup and this will be his third leadership stint, after the tri-series in West Indies and the ODIs in Zimbabwe last year. "I don't think this is anything compared to what he has gone through in the past few years," Kohli said. "I am captain for just one tournament. It is completely different from regularly captaining the side. When you win, you're praised, when you lose, you're criticised. It is all a part of it. "I am not in a position right now to experience all that. I have got this one-odd opportunity like I did in the past as well. I am sure it is a very tough position to be in. You have to be ready to take all the criticism and praise that comes your way." In the past, Suresh Raina, Gautam Gambhir and Virender Sehwag have captained India in limited overs in Dhoni's absence. Gambhir won all six of the ODIs he captained in 2010 and 2011, while Raina won four of nine ODIs and all three T20s in which he led the side. Sehwag led India to victory in seven of the 12 ODIs he captained and the sole T20. Kohli, who stepped in as Dhoni's replacement during a tri-series against West Indies and Sri Lanka, began with a loss but has since won all seven matches he has captained. These numbers are minor when compared to the 159 matches that Dhoni has led, with a success rate of 55.34%. Kohli will lead a young side with only a few members as experienced or as successful as him in ODI cricket. He said he wanted a smooth communication channel with the players, which he believed would help him understand them better. "I have only been captain for about eight games till now," Kohli said. "It went pretty good but this is a big tournament. It's a challenge I'm looking forward to. We have got a young group of guys and some exciting players. "I think that excites me to have a group that I can have a chat with and be on the same page. It's important to have an understanding. It's really exciting for me to improve the record which is already good. I'm looking forward to the tournament." When asked about the big game against Pakistan on March 2, Kohli said the focus was on winning the Asia Cup. "Obviously we are here to win the tournament. We haven't just come here to play one game and go back home, that's not our aim. "Our aim is to win every game that we play. A game against Pakistan is always a hyped game for us, obviously a big pressure match. We take every game the same way. You know, the aim is to win the tournament, not just one game, and make sure the people are happy."

Kohli prepared for captaincy test

Virat Kohli, India's stand-in captain, has said his temporary role does not have the added pressure that MS Dhoni faces on a regular basis as the team's leader. Kohli was appointed captain for the Asia Cup after a side strain ruled Dhoni out of the Asia Cup and this will be his third leadership stint, after the tri-series in West Indies and the ODIs in Zimbabwe last year. "I don't think this is anything compared to what he has gone through in the past few years," Kohli said. "I am captain for just one tournament. It is completely different from regularly captaining the side. When you win, you're praised, when you lose, you're criticised. It is all a part of it. "I am not in a position right now to experience all that. I have got this one-odd opportunity like I did in the past as well. I am sure it is a very tough position to be in. You have to be ready to take all the criticism and praise that comes your way." In the past, Suresh Raina, Gautam Gambhir and Virender Sehwag have captained India in limited overs in Dhoni's absence. Gambhir won all six of the ODIs he captained in 2010 and 2011, while Raina won four of nine ODIs and all three T20s in which he led the side. Sehwag led India to victory in seven of the 12 ODIs he captained and the sole T20. Kohli, who stepped in as Dhoni's replacement during a tri-series against West Indies and Sri Lanka, began with a loss but has since won all seven matches he has captained. These numbers are minor when compared to the 159 matches that Dhoni has led, with a success rate of 55.34%. Kohli will lead a young side with only a few members as experienced or as successful as him in ODI cricket. He said he wanted a smooth communication channel with the players, which he believed would help him understand them better. "I have only been captain for about eight games till now," Kohli said. "It went pretty good but this is a big tournament. It's a challenge I'm looking forward to. We have got a young group of guys and some exciting players. "I think that excites me to have a group that I can have a chat with and be on the same page. It's important to have an understanding. It's really exciting for me to improve the record which is already good. I'm looking forward to the tournament." When asked about the big game against Pakistan on March 2, Kohli said the focus was on winning the Asia Cup. "Obviously we are here to win the tournament. We haven't just come here to play one game and go back home, that's not our aim. "Our aim is to win every game that we play. A game against Pakistan is always a hyped game for us, obviously a big pressure match. We take every game the same way. You know, the aim is to win the tournament, not just one game, and make sure the people are happy."