Asia Cup 2014

StriKe

'Star India' the Ultimate Panauti. 'SUPERSTITION' - some believe in it and some dosen't. As a superstitious person myself, I blame the new Indian cricket team sponsor - 'Star India' for our downfall. Under 'Sahara' we had massive success over a decade and half. Overseas wins, no.1 in tests, World champs, natwest champions, win in Australia etc. We had our last series win against Aussies which co incidently was the last series 'Sahara' sponsored. From the time Star have taken over we are on a constant decline. So much so, that we won only 1 ODI in the last 15 games. :(( Hope this panauti 'Star India' goes soon else it will destroy our cricket. team-india-jersey-lp.jpg :nervous::nervous::nervous:

I think Shami performance has rubbed the team management the wrong way.They didn't wanted him in the first place & now he is performing.So they are playing him in every match to suck life out of him.He is 23 years old & after playing international cricket for last 6 months,he is looking 30 years old.They will make him play in every practice match also.

Lol thi guy again. Can we ban someone for trolling ? skiindia plz tell us what value did you add to this forum ?
this is not a financial or educational forum .. if you take cricket way too seriously then better ban urself :winky: