Anti-Rohit Sharma Organization Limited (ARSOL)

rkt.india

'Hate' is a big word. We can argue as much as we want in online forums but to 'hate' someone and call him names like 'bugger' speaks more of poster. Make fun of cricketers you don't like, pass troll comments,etc - It is OK but to 'hate' someone and call someone who has brought glory to Indians ( in various formats ) where their chest swelled with pride a 'bugger'? Not done. On the day he made his 200s or other days, he was pride of India. Now he is a 'bugger'? I hope better sense prevails among the fans. It is not for nothing that cricketers, ex-cricketers, commentators are all in awe of Rohit.

This thread seems to be a association of Fanboys and girls who are toppers in their class and who participate in competitions only to get first Rank. They never failed twice before succeeding. If its so then the thread name, the blames put here , the No-Hit threory every thing is fair.

Me as a cricket fan following cricket since 1990's dont agree with most of opinions here. Every player has his own style of play. You cant expect Sehwag to play like Chanderpaul or Sachin to play like VVS. The greatest players are players who respect their instincts and play their natural game.

Rohit is the one. He may not be the best player but he isnt the worst one either. He is in ICT due to his excellent first class records not because of some " Parchi" system. May be a late learner but he surely deserves a spot in team.

I am by no way saying the stand of Rohit-haters or people who criticize him is Wrong.

There is a perception of one being a touch lazy and careless borne out of your languid stroke play which looks stylish and attractive when he is in good form and scoring runs but also leads to massive frustration and anger when he isn't performing. This happens with Rohit most of times. He plays his shot so lazily because he has tremendous balance while making a stroke and if he gets out , it looks cheap or like throwing wicket.

Regarding geting out at low scores. The most vulnerable phase for any batsman is the first 20-25 balls when he hasn’t got his eye in and if you can get past that vulnerable phase unscathed, I’m sure that you can go on to amass big scores a lot more consistently. But since Rohit's game is based on Stroke making, to be in flow Rohit makes strokes and sometimes he fails. Point to be noted is he is also a great touch player when he is flow and can find gaps once he gets on music.

Once Rohit improves in setting eyes on ball at start of inning especially in Test, He will be entirely different player than what he is now.

I have seen even Sachin and Dravid booed during rough patch. I have people trolling Murali and Jadeja during their early careers. Even Rohit was trolled as joke for his Middle Order ODI batting. So such type of threads are not new to me or Rohit fans.

But quality players bounce back some in lesser times and some bit late.

This thread seems to be a association of Fanboys and girls who are toppers in their class and who participate in competitions only to get first Rank. They never failed twice before succeeding. If its so then the thread name, the blames put here , the No-Hit threory every thing is fair.

Me as a cricket fan following cricket since 1990's dont agree with most of opinions here. Every player has his own style of play. You cant expect Sehwag to play like Chanderpaul or Sachin to play like VVS. The greatest players are players who respect their instincts and play their natural game.

Rohit is the one. He may not be the best player but he isnt the worst one either. He is in ICT due to his excellent first class records not because of some " Parchi" system. May be a late learner but he surely deserves a spot in team.

I am by no way saying the stand of Rohit-haters or people who criticize him is Wrong.

There is a perception of one being a touch lazy and careless borne out of your languid stroke play which looks stylish and attractive when he is in good form and scoring runs but also leads to massive frustration and anger when he isn't performing. This happens with Rohit most of times. He plays his shot so lazily because he has tremendous balance while making a stroke and if he gets out , it looks cheap or like throwing wicket.

Regarding geting out at low scores. The most vulnerable phase for any batsman is the first 20-25 balls when he hasn’t got his eye in and if you can get past that vulnerable phase unscathed, I’m sure that you can go on to amass big scores a lot more consistently. But since Rohit's game is based on Stroke making, to be in flow Rohit makes strokes and sometimes he fails. Point to be noted is he is also a great touch player when he is flow and can find gaps once he gets on music.

Once Rohit improves in setting eyes on ball at start of inning especially in Test, He will be entirely different player than what he is now.

I have seen even Sachin and Dravid booed during rough patch. I have people trolling Murali and Jadeja during their early careers. Even Rohit was trolled as joke for his Middle Order ODI batting. So such type of threads are not new to me or Rohit fans.

But quality players bounce back some in lesser times and some bit late.

Yeah there are many who are scoring runs in domestic who are not getting a chance because Rohit is hogging a spot. Sachin and Dravid ntheir reputation before they got an extended run for a dry patch. How long do you want him to be given a chance, ten more years while other talented batsmen get ignored?

Edited by New guy