9 OUT OF Chaalis, will he get it??

Cricketics

9 OUT OF Chaalis, will he get it??  

1. 1.

• Yes..
    • No...
    • Can't Say

Even a very average performance from Murali will net him atleast 9 wickets. Murali has perfected his doosra a lot in the last couple of years. I dont think any batsman in the world (perhaps with the exception of Lara), feels comfortable playing Murali.

Yes, he has perfected the doosra. He is chucking with all the more vigor, guiltless backed by 15 degrees rule. Even if he makes it 20 degrees he can be rest assured that no umpire/MR will call him a chucker. Even if they do, he will be under 15 degrees under test conditions. What a loophole has he found out, the cheat.

9 wickets in 2 tests ?????? I back Murali to do it. He can bowl badly and yet take 2,3 wickets in an innings. The biggest question is - Will the Sri Lankan batsman make enough runs for Aus to have to bat twice ?
:hysterical::hysterical:....thats mil $$$$ question...Sri...I doubt in both the test..its going to happen... I hope he gets those wkts...
I sincerely hope this chucker doesnt get to beat the record. The only thing worse than his action was his utterance post India-SL game in WC, "Indian team is great...on paper". Yeah sure jacka$$ I shall be rooting for you! xxx
he will get it eventually, its not like he not going to play any more test!