Movie characters you associate with ICFers

Texy

good post velu. oh the irony, velu just turned hulk because 1. xyz called him srini mama's gay son. 2. xyz called dhoni bootlicker/match-fixer 3. just want to troll sachin and sachin fans which one is it velu?
May I choose more than 1 :giggle: But none of them makes me to turn hulk :D Edit: Someone craated this account just to defend sachin

May I choose more than 1 :giggle: But none of them makes me to turn hulk :D Edit: Someone craated this account just to defend sachin
Velu bhai, I have never seen you write more than 2 lines. Now that you have gone through the pain to write so many lines and pics looks more like hulk mode to me. Someone hit a nerve isn't it. You love Smiley's don't u?

Velu bhai, I have never seen you write more than 2 lines. Now that you have gone through the pain to write so many lines and pics looks more like hulk mode to me. Someone hit a nerve isn't it. You love Smiley's don't u?
So, you are MTC?:nervous:

Looks like I caught a fish without using hook :giggle: Its a fun thread don't get serious . I love u MTC .:icflove:
So' date=' you are MTC?:nervous:[/quote'] Its either him or his nephew :phehehe:

So you took the easy route. More Smiley's and no answer.
You mean that chose the best answer type if question is ur question ? :phehehe:
No. I just want to point out a hypocrite. Someone has to bell the cat
Why do you want to bell me . ? Bells will help to know abt the arrival of the cat , not to control what it does .