Gavaskar appointed interim BCCI head. CSK RR to stay

asterix

dude i dont care' date=' why would you think i am searching anything that you posted. You went on a rant without any evidence purely based on emotion. I never accused you of racism why are you feeling guilty ?[/quote'] Saying some one hates Tamil people is ok? I do feel offended by such accusations as should anyone else who hates racism to core . In heat of emotions do not accuse people like that it's ok till U said I abused you but how did you connected me not agreeing win you to me hating Tamil people? It's pathetic that you would even think like that for no reason.
Should I quote more posts?
dude seriously i dont give a rats posterior about what you quote. I simply do not agree with you. I have a different opinion on CSK, different sensibility for expletives when chatting in a forum ( statements that end with understood? after a long un substantiated rant and that start with what the hell and go into an unsubstantiated rant and ones that call some one myopic without evidence are abusive.), different outlook towards what is an accusation and what is banter.
dude seriously i dont give a rats posterior about what you quote. I simply do not agree with you. I have a different opinion on CSK' date=' different sensibility for expletives when chatting in a forum ( statements that end with understood? after a long un substantiated rant and that start with what the hell and go into an unsubstantiated rant and ones that call some one myopic without evidence are abusive.), different outlook towards what is an accusation and what is banter.[/quote'] I said myopic view, it's not abusive It means being short sighted how is that an abuse ? And u disagree we all know that but how did it lead to you accusing me of hating all Tamils? First you ur self abuse me then you accuse of abusing me, the you accused me of racism and then when I show you post where you did all this you do not give a rats ass? Also I do it have a outlook I said what Supreme Court said and I agree with their judgement you are the one not agreeing with biggest court in this country so it's not my view against yours You are the one against what Supreme Court is saying that's where discussion started ..imam not asking for anyone to banned Supreme Court recommended that csk should be banned from ipl 7 And I agree .. let's agree to disagree but what they did was reasonable and according to rule that was the entire topic of discussion and you agreed ...

CSK and RR are both invaluable IPL teams. However, their current owners are not worthy of having such teams. I would like to see both these franchises have their ownership stake sold to a more worthy buyer. It would be sad if they had to sit out of the IPL.

They need to take this opportunity and revamp BCCI. They mentioned it today in hearing. Really hope they actually do it, even if it is exceeding their brief a bit. Suspending 2 franchisees till a independent probe(Criminal and with respect to Rules) will be good as well. But just putting Gavaskar incharge without any clear brief or powers would serve no real change probably. Just help in making a example of Srinivasan but rest of the cosy club will eventually take over and he may come back again or become ICC chief as he is set too. :hysterical: (unless jailed or something ofcourse.) Most powerful cronies and politicians have made all sporting bodies and especially the BCCI their Cosy club. It's just pathetic how they close the ship, modify rules, flout everything and keep clinging on to the money minting press and running it as a business almost. Plus they are pretty much all a law unto themselves. There's no real recourse to a normal fan and it also helps reduce efficiency of performance and infrastructure drastically (less so in cricket, given the extra finances and interest.)

I'm not sure of the tamil hating stuff that people are pulling out of their asses, but I too don't get it why the team has to be scrapped completely. Wouldn't it be better to just sell the same club to someone with all the branding intact, instead of creating a new team and asking them to start from scratch? When Juventus were accused of rigging referees to gain favourable results in Serie A they weren't dissolved, the offenders were punished and the people involved were fired. The IPL is quite young and whatever brand loyalty lost now due to the scrapping may be regained quickly, but 20 years down the line if any team management is found to be involved in wrongdoing the long term fans wouldn't deserve it if the team is scrapped. Should just change the owners and get on with it.

How will getting rid of corrupt teams regress ipl? Maybe for fans of team it would but that should have been considered before playing with fire . Also rules are there to enforce not interpret it's pretty damn clear what is days and that's why csk was saying that meyyapan guy is not related to team that is what was disputed in court and is being decided
Law is there to enforce. I do think that there is a rule that if any franchisee management is involved in wrong doings then that franchisee cna be banned.Your view about Meiyappam being protected at first so that CSK could avoid a ban is very much logical.But the court is smarter and they proved that meiyapam was involved in betting and maybe on that proof they are considering to pass an order to ban CSK as per the rules laid by IPL committee. For the sake of CSK fans, SC is not going to change its stance on whatever they have proved so far.
Law is there to enforce. I do think that there is a rule that if any franchisee management is involved in wrong doings then that franchisee cna be banned.Your view about Meiyappam being protected at first so that CSK could avoid a ban is very much logical.But the court is smarter and they proved that meiyapam was involved in betting and maybe on that proof they are considering to pass an order to ban CSK as per the rules laid by IPL committee. For the sake of CSK fans, SC is not going to change its stance on whatever they have proved so far.
It is very simple rule if management is involved franchise goes out Supreme Court is doing what it did first because bcci made mockery of investigation and this is only way investigation might happen also they did it just temporarily for ipl 7 and probably team will be sold or something so csk fans should be happy they might get clean team very soon instead of dealing with srini
Good news for you' date=' CSK and RR are not banned. Gavaskar becomes the working President[/quote'] They were only going to be banned from ipl 7 anyway unless they found something else Just hope each and every guilty member goes out even if it's a player maybe whole ipl should not take place this is only way u will get them cooperate :giggle:
It is very simple rule if management is involved franchise goes out Supreme Court is doing what it did first because bcci made mockery of investigation and this is only way investigation might happen also they did it just temporarily for ipl 7 and probably team will be sold or something so csk fans should be happy they might get clean team very soon instead of dealing with srini
Fans have to learn to keep emotions aside in supporting franchisees , the management of which which are involved in betting.CSK fans have to support SC because they are trying to cleanup Indian cricket, which is very important considering that players are under performing to spend time with girls and earn under table cash etc,management are involved in betting so that they can make billions by betting having enough influence on team to do what they want.CSK fans have to decide whether they want IPL and Indian cricket to be clean or not.It is a tough decision for them because they are emotionally attached to franchisee because they never knew that CSK as a franchisee were involved in such wrong doings.But they know the facts now so a prudent decision can be taken by CSK fans if they want.Or else just appreciate CSK franchisee in spite of severe wrongdoings.It depends whether one puts country first or a corrupt franchisee first.CSK fans are negligible in comparison to indian and foreign fans who want global cricket to be clean.What CSK'ians think do not matter as the matter is judicial now.Facts will have more face value than what CSK'ans think and their emotions and rightly so. I have lost all respect i had for Dhoni as a cricketer because he lied that Meiyapam had no role in CSK.Supporting a criminal is a crime. To protect a criminal is a serious wrong doing.Whereas the Aussie, Michael Hussey did the right thing by mentioning in his books that Meiyapam was part of management.Two cricketers with different moral values and obligations towards keeping cricket a clean game.
Fans have to learn to keep emotions aside in supporting franchisees , the management of which which are involved in betting.CSK fans have to support SC because they are trying to cleanup Indian cricket, which is very important considering that players are under performing to spend time with girls and earn under table cash etc,management are involved in betting so that they can make billions by betting having enough influence on team to do what they want.CSK fans have to decide whether they want IPL and Indian cricket to be clean or not.It is a tough decision for them because they are emotionally attached to franchisee because they never knew that CSK as a franchisee were involved in such wrong doings.But they know the facts now so a prudent decision can be taken by CSK fans if they want.Or else just appreciate CSK franchisee in spite of severe wrongdoings.It depends whether one puts country first or a corrupt franchisee first.CSK fans are negligible in comparison to indian and foreign fans who want global cricket to be clean.What CSK'ians think do not matter as the matter is judicial now.Facts will have more face value than what CSK'ans think and their emotions and rightly so. I have lost all respect i had for Dhoni for lying that Meiyapam had no role in CSK.Supporting a criminal is a crime.
It's hard for them I understand but remember this like you said management was able to convince dhoni about lying ,made hussey change his statement in media and also shamelessly tried to hide real role of meyyapan ...this alone shows there is lot more filth still left and temporary ban for one year is nothing compared to having prospects of clean team..csk fans who are emotionally attached should be most angry at team not Supreme Court who is doing them a favor by punishing people who should have been punished long time ago by bcci only.