The Lions' Den : Kings XI Punjab : IPL 2014 Official thread

Lord

To watch Viru live at Wankhede scoring a superb century, and that too against CSK was a treat to watch! I'm so delighted. Typical Vintage Sehwag. :D I'm the guy in the turban BTW. I'm not a Sardar, wore a turban just for this game. :) 9e9y2aby.jpgajape5yr.jpgegebybad.jpgebyvenep.jpg Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
:nice:

To watch Viru live at Wankhede scoring a superb century, and that too against CSK was a treat to watch! I'm so delighted. Typical Vintage Sehwag. :D I'm the guy in the turban BTW. I'm not a Sardar, wore a turban just for this game. :) 9e9y2aby.jpgajape5yr.jpgegebybad.jpgebyvenep.jpg Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Awesome :two_thumbs_up: you are lucky charm for Viru,go to Bangalore too :--D

:nice: You saw Raina's inning too :P

Awesome Pics Dude. :two_thumbs_up: Very lucky to watch this vintage innings live.

:two_thumbs_up: :icflove:

:two_thumbs_up:

To watch Viru live at Wankhede scoring a superb century, and that too against CSK was a treat to watch! I'm so delighted. Typical Vintage Sehwag. :D I'm the guy in the turban BTW. I'm not a Sardar, wore a turban just for this game. :)
Abhishek, what a match to see live. Awesome :two_thumbs_up: