India Tour of England, June-Sept 2014

India Tour of England, June-Sept 2014  

1. 1.

• 3 seamers + Binny
    • 3 seamers + Jadeja & Ashwin (-a batsman)
    • 4 seamers + Ashwin or Jadeja (-a batsman)

Rahul Dravid's voice What happend? He is sounding different all of a sudden on the sky commentary box. I am not saying he is putting on any accent, but his voice seems different right now. I don';t know know if it's that microphone which is doing that or what, but he is sounding different. Or may be he is having some fever or something that he is not able to sound normal.

As much as it will be great to see Binny get hundred, it will take long time time and kill any hope left in the game. We can make this a great finish but declaring it right now. I am serious. Anything can happen in this game still. We have a chance to win if Dhoni declare it right away.

No way we can bowl them out in 40 overs. Best to grind them down and get more of them on the physio table. Looks like we already did that with Broad.
These are fit playres. Don't think anything will happen to them if we keep them on the field for one extra session. It won't hurt them mentally or physically. It's not that it will be the mos thorrific experience. Let's show some confidence in our bowlers and make them feel that Captain is behind them and has confidence in them. Time to let them have a crack at it.
dont show any false bravado.. if we r really serious we shld have given a targte something like 220 in 60 overs
No one gives that. Even the most gutsy captains like Michael Clarke or recently McCullum or Graeme smith ever did that. That too this early in the series when they are neither behind in the series nor ahead. 220 IN 60, will not be done. if its 300 in 90, people will still declae since now you looking at 300. But 220 is just too less.