The BJP thread

kabbirann

NDTV and AAP trying their best to emphasise that Modi, Amit Shah & BJP are :nervous: & :fear: of taking on AK and AAP.... :hysterical:
it comes free with virgin media and my father keeps watching it and throwing his slippers at the TV. I was like why do you watch it in the first place.

So it has started. Our media is terming Delhi elections as the real test of Modi. Some are saying it as biggest test since 2002. While some are even talking about LS mid-term elections if AAP wins. I guess there is no limit to hypocrisy. Nevertheless, this Delhi state elections aren't as important from a national point of view. Maharashtra was the most important and BJP succeeded there.

thats the point though the BJP is a one person party at the moment. You need to take a plunge and establish regional sartaps.
You could say that for every party, even AAP. Also Modi is a once in a generation type of leader so he is gonna standout. And with BJP victories in state elections, hopefully by 2019, there will be more solid leaders to complement with Modi.

so what now? BJP taking every other piece of trash along with them? very disappointing to say the least. I can understand BJP wanting to make inroads in states like AP where former Cognress CM Reddy wants to join. I get that. But what value is amar singh going to add to the BJP? So the BJP pay him to bad mouth Mulayam? Makes the BJP look childish.

I would still have Harsh Vardhan. Has come up through the ranks and worked for the party above everything else. Is clean and has the credentials being part of previous BJP administration in the city. By all means give Bedi a good portfolio. But CM is a bit too much.

The state party will be in a mess if she is made CM She has been recruited to counter AK's non-corrupt image. I rather have her as CM than any BJP's neta
Nah. Delhi needs some stability for the next decade. There has been way too much 'jugaad' over the last few years. An experienced leader should be made CM. Could be between Satish Upadhyay and Harsh Vardhan from BJP. It's going to be an interesting month of politics.

Nah. Delhi needs some stability for the next decade. There has been way too much 'jugaad' over the last few years. An experienced leader should be made CM. Could be between Satish Upadhyay and Harsh Vardhan from BJP. It's going to be an interesting month of politics.
They had Khurana who was experienced and after that Delhi didnt vote for them for a decade. I think people want to see people who will "do" stuff and someone they can trust. I dont think peole really trust these old netas anymore.

They had Khurana who was experienced and after that Delhi didnt vote for them for a decade. I think people want to see people who will "do" stuff and someone they can trust. I dont think peole really trust these old netas anymore.
What are their options though? Can they gamble on AAP again? BJP may lack vitality, but I'd bank on tired experience than youthful inexperience. Ultimately, it depends on what the people of Delhi want.