Who will beat Punjab?

I6MTW

KXIP have really played well as a team until now...wishing them continued success ...they started off as totally reliable on Maxwell & Miller..but also won matches bcoz of good bowling as well...fielding & catching has been also good...:two_thumbs_up: They can lose to any other IPL team if they falter on a given day...so far so good :--D Have to appreciate posters like Lord & few others who don't brag about this winning streak..being humble is very nice.. :two_thumbs_up:
thank you :sniffle:

Calm down this is just banter and he is just trolling Please edit your post and remove some of those words and they are of bad taste and it seems you are just getting trolled :giggle: Ram is cool and he is obviously not serious no one here gives a Shyte just pick one team and troll aWay :p
Thanks for the advice Mahatma Gandhi- but ill leave the pacifist discussions to your good self. Anyway I'm not being trolled. In airing my views on issues I've felt very strong about for some time about and are far more important than chennai, Punjab or even IPL. How much suffering has been caused to the thousands of indian cricket fans who have to watch the likes of Raina/Dhoni get pushed ahead of more deserving candidates in the test side. Players like Rahane and Pujara were held back because of Raina. How much has the international credibility of Indian cricket and more importantly india been disgraced by this whole saga? CSK fans should be thanking God that they've even been aloud to participate in this years tournament let alone make boastful claims about their Juventus-esque tainted history.

Thanks for the advice Mahatma Gandhi- but ill leave the pacifist discussions to your good self. Anyway I'm not being trolled. In airing my views on issues I've felt very strong about for some time about and are far more important than chennai' date=' Punjab or even IPL. How much suffering has been caused to the thousands of indian cricket fans who have to watch the likes of Raina/Dhoni get pushed ahead of more deserving candidates in the test side. Players like Rahane and Pujara were held back because of Raina. How much has the international credibility of Indian cricket and more importantly india been disgraced by this whole saga? CSK fans should be thanking God that they've even been aloud to participate in this years tournament let alone make boastful claims about their Juventus-esque tainted history.[/quote'] ha...you seemed to miss my posts in cricket section i guess and why use words like chu---- here when you know person is just doing light hearted banter ? go to those threads where people are actually defending cheats and where we have had discussions about this just because raina was given chance ahead of better batsmen does not mean you have right to come here and abuse every fan of chennai how do you know that this guy did not wanted pujara ahead of raina ? just because he is chennai fan does not means he wants all the bad stuff which happened . all you did here was gave excuses for a comment which was in bad taste and tbh does not really make it acceptable specially that crude language

ha...you seemed to miss my posts in cricket section i guess and why use words like chu---- here when you know person is just doing light hearted banter ? go to those threads where people are actually defending cheats and where we have had discussions about this just because raina was given chance ahead of better batsmen does not mean you have right to come here and abuse every fan of chennai how do you know that this guy did not wanted pujara ahead of raina ? just because he is chennai fan does not means he wants all the bad stuff which happened . all you did here was gave excuses for a comment which was in bad taste and tbh does not really make it acceptable specially that crude language
Firstly, read the post again clearly- Chu word wasn't directed at the person but at the name of the responsible organisation . Secondly why should I find another thread when my comment is relevant to this thread? Also when have I abused every fan of Chennai? Please find one other post where I've abused a Chennai fan. In fact you'll even find an instance on this forum of me defending Tamil culture when another poster was mocking the region . So don't make exaggerated claims attacking another's character for the sake of projecting Ur own saintly image. Also it doesn't matter whether he agrees which Raina over Pujara or not. The fact that he is making boasts (EVEN IF IT WAS IN JEST) about the success of CSK (WHEN IT HAS A TAINTED HISTORY, AND A TAINTED HISTORY FOR WHICH THE REST OF INDIA HAS SUFFERED) is highly insensitive and disrespectful. And when he is making proud claims about that organisation responsible for all these evils, then inadvertently he is justifying the other stuff they are responsible for . Here's an analogy to illustrate the point, which u clearly didn't understand first time around . That's like a proud Iraqi making boastful claims that Saddam Hussein had the longest period of leadership amongst all world leaders and then some one like you coming along and defending him by saying "how do you know he supports all the bad stuff Saddam did". Lol

Firstly, read the post again clearly- Chu word wasn't directed at the person but at the name of the responsible organisation . Secondly why should I find another thread when my comment is relevant to this thread? Also when have I abused every fan of Chennai? Please find one other post where I've abused a Chennai fan. In fact you'll even find an instance on this forum of me defending Tamil culture when another poster was mocking the region . So don't make exaggerated claims attacking another's character for the sake of projecting Ur own saintly image. Also it doesn't matter whether he agrees which Raina over Pujara or not. The fact that he is making boasts (EVEN IF IT WAS IN JEST) about the success of CSK (WHEN IT HAS A TAINTED HISTORY, AND A TAINTED HISTORY FOR WHICH THE REST OF INDIA HAS SUFFERED) is highly insensitive and disrespectful. And when he is making proud claims about that organisation responsible for all these evils, then inadvertently he is justifying the other stuff they are responsible for . Here's an analogy to illustrate the point, which u clearly didn't understand first time around . That's like a proud Iraqi making boastful claims that Saddam Hussein had the longest period of leadership amongst all world leaders and then some one like you coming along and defending him by saying "how do you know he supports all the bad stuff Saddam did". Lol
Oh please stop defending your stupidity I don't give a crap what you think about me and reading you post is torture here as your reasoning is of a 2 year old who is defending all his wrong doings by blaming everything bad in world .. Just because I have been replying to you kindly and actually did not wanted to see you make fool of yourself does not mean I will keep taking this BS post after post You air even after realising he was joking went on to whine all I know here is you needed excuse to cry and whine like an idiot Very fact you compare this with saddam just shows your maturity and understanding of situation as far as analogies goes this is one of the most weird one on this matter so thanks I had a laugh at this Just do not go assassinating anyone :icflove:

IKO2tq3.jpg

KXIP have really played well as a team until now...wishing them continued success ...they started off as totally reliable on Maxwell & Miller..but also won matches bcoz of good bowling as well...fielding & catching has been also good...:two_thumbs_up: They can lose to any other IPL team if they falter on a given day...so far so good :--D Have to appreciate posters like Lord & few others who don't brag about this winning streak..being humble is very nice.. :two_thumbs_up:
:two_thumbs_up: