Baz Raina dismissal - pretty strange.

Vilander

Oh do you ? You hate all Marathi people ,you racist!:omg:
OK i deserved that. But Sabby i quoted you by mistake. I was agreeing to Yodas message with a tangential rant, the same one to which you also responded but clicked your message inadvertently.

OK i deserved that. But Sabby i quoted you by mistake. I was agreeing to Yodas message with a tangential rant' date=' the same one to which you also responded but clicked your message inadvertently.[/quote'] No you do not! That's the entire point no one deserves such allegation unless you know for sure ..don't you get it why I am angry ?

That's the very spirit of IPL
Yep ...same things happens with csk It's biggest team with most fans it's obviously gonna get targeted the most...I hope he can get it because it just spoils my damn mood reading posts how I hate Tamils after light hearted banter

Ok. Let me give the benefit of doubt on that one to ICF. Alright. :winky:
It should not even come into conversation unless you are 100 percent sure..it's freaking ipl man have fun and stop being so serious . I was damn Pune fan last season and I have never been there :cantstop:

It should not even come into conversation unless you are 100 percent sure..it's freaking ipl man have fun and stop being so serious . I was damn Pune fan last season and I have never been there :cantstop:
What were you thinking? :rofl:

thats why I am scared of him supporting KXIP this time.I may take their not winning IPL atleast the team should survive :rofl:
I actually joined Pune after they won against csk and they never won a match until very late in ipl :((