Exit Polls

Tiger80

Exit Polls

Sensex has gone full retard. Breaches 24k. These dalals seem to be clamoring for a Modi government more than actual Modi fans.
Yesterday AAPs Bhushan was crying on NDTV about Market Forces trying to swindle the people by conspiring in raising the sensex before it crashes on May16th...

Yesterday AAPs Bhushan was crying on NDTV about Market Forces trying to swindle the people by conspiring in raising the sensex before it crashes on May16th...
Bhushan is the most obnoxious leader I have found in AAP.

Most of these media houses are owned by Congress or left leaders or their relatives.
well i hope as a bjp supporter that these polls are right. But i just find it hard to believe these numbers. I think bjp will become the largest party. But the degree to which they will win for me is the issue.

Has anyone thought about the confirmation slips that were given out once you voted. It had what party you voted for printed on it. If this confirmation process was followed in all booths' date=' and someone collected all the slips you could count the votes without the need for EVMs. More conspiracy for the bhakts :winky:[/quote'] It feeds perfectly to Modi-Bhakts. :winky: For Modi and his Bhakhts. it hasn't been an election campaign, it has been a propaganda campaign.

Bhushan is the most obnoxious leader I have found in AAP.
add Ilmi to the list. but AAP also has good leaders in Vishwas, Gul Panag, Bhagwant Mann, Meera Sanyal. If they want to survive as party, Vishwas has to become new leader. AK just doesn't have the political maturity required

add Ilmi to the list. but AAP also has good leaders in Vishwas' date=' Gul Panag, Bhagwant Mann, Meera Sanyal. If they want to survive as party, Vishwas has to become new leader. AK just doesn't have the political maturity required[/quote'] Mr Kejriwal is the right person to lead AAP, the votes have chipped in only because of him. Vishwas doesn't have the presence amongst the crowds. Having said that, Mr Kejriwal needs to understand that he must change his tactics and be symbol of an "Aam Aadmi" portray himself as someone who is here to do something and not just to cry and crib. As long as he keeps the personal attacks in his pants, he is fine.

add Ilmi to the list. but AAP also has good leaders in Vishwas' date=' Gul Panag, Bhagwant Mann, Meera Sanyal. If they want to survive as party, Vishwas has to become new leader. AK just doesn't have the political maturity required[/quote'] I like Prof. Anand... Very nice person...

Chanakya Exit poll gives 70 (+/- 9) to the BJP in UP. So if its '+' , it is 79 out of 80. Wonder who will get the other 1 seat
You are deliberately trying to miss the point, but sadly you aren't successful in doing that. The failure of AAP can be seen in the exit polls and you have continued to do what led to your defeat. You should have been talking about the AAP in the upcoming Delhi assembly elections, but you continue to despise the Pollsters and their predictions of an NDA majority. You attitude reflects the general atmosphere with AAP, they are more interested in others defeat than their own win. And those who fight to defeat others do not win.

Loss in elections has no bearing on the issues raised by AAP, they are as relevant as ever. Elections in India continue to be fought and won on caste, religion and money spent in advertisement , liquor distribution etc. If it is an NDA victory on the 16th, then all the best to them for governing India in the best way.

Exit Polls

Loss in elections has no bearing on the issues raised by AAP, they are as relevant as ever. Elections in India continue to be fought and won on caste, religion and money spent in advertisement , liquor distribution etc. If it is an NDA victory on the 16th, then all the best to them for governing India in the best way.
Agree, but you guys are not God sent... By hijacking a genuine Anti Corruption movement to catapult yourselves and mismanaging the movement, you guys have actually dealt a body blow to all genuine and potential movements to cleanse the system... I hope those majority of people who have left AAP get together and continue their un-selfish fight against Corruption.... Tum logon seh na ho payega....

Loss in elections has no bearing on the issues raised by AAP' date= they are as relevant as ever. Elections in India continue to be fought and won on caste, religion and money spent in advertisement , liquor distribution etc. If it is an NDA victory on the 16th, then all the best to them for governing India in the best way.
:hatsoff: