****Maharashtra Assembly Elections 2014 Thread***

G_B_

Yes, BJP-Sena tussle has gone for too long. BJP is just trying to keep the Sena interested in case NCP pulls the rug from under their carpet and also hoping for help in passing important bills in the Rajya Sabha. It is high time a decision one way or the other should be made.

Forgive and forget: BJP and Sena close to deal in Maharashtra, eye on Delhi - See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/india/politics/forgive-and-forget-eye-on-delhi-bjp-and-sena-close-to-deal-in-maharashtra/#sthash.3aLNqXnT.dpuf Sena gets 10 portfolios in Maha and 1 additional portfolio in central government. If report is true Uddhav Thakarey has bargained well. I would say home ministry is more powerful than deputy CM

Yes' date=' BJP-Sena tussle has gone for too long. BJP is just trying to keep the Sena interested in case NCP pulls the rug from under their carpet and also hoping for help in passing important bills in the Rajya Sabha. It is high time a decision one way or the other should be made.[/quote'] You can't rule out a secret pact between BJP and SS occupying both the ministry and the opposition, thus keeping Congress completely out of the picture in Maharashtra.

I think the BJP have bargained well Industries is the only major portfolio the sena have got. The BJP has kept Home for itself and also eliminated the post of deputy CM. What swayed it for the Sena is they have been given charge of infra portfolios like MMDRA and Transport. So they offered them depth. The only downside is that with Fadnavis keeping home for himself, revenue is the only major portfolio the rest of the BJP members have. Already Khadse and Pujaka munde are unhappy with what they have got. Tawde too is hurting. So watch this space I think Fadnavis needs to be weary of the BJP leaders in the state. It would be wise to placate Khadse and offer him home. If you cant offer it to him then offer it to somebody else. Fadnavis cant hog two key portfolios. Will be interesting to see in what ratio the Kalyan municipal council elections in April are split and ditto navi mumbai.

I think the BJP have bargained well Industries is the only major portfolio the sena have got. The BJP has kept Home for itself and also eliminated the post of deputy CM. What swayed it for the Sena is they have been given charge of infra portfolios like MMDRA and Transport. So they offered them depth. The only downside is that with Fadnavis keeping home for himself, revenue is the only major portfolio the rest of the BJP members have. Already Khadse and Pujaka munde are unhappy with what they have got. Tawde too is hurting. So watch this space I think Fadnavis needs to be weary of the BJP leaders in the state. It would be wise to placate Khadse and offer him home. If you cant offer it to him then offer it to somebody else. Fadnavis cant hog two key portfolios. Will be interesting to see in what ratio the Kalyan municipal council elections in April are split and ditto navi mumbai.
No BJP leader will go againist Modi and Shah.You dont swim againist the Wave and this is a bloody Tsunami. Who has finance ministry in Maharashtra?

No BJP leader will go againist Modi and Shah.You dont swim againist the Wave and this is a bloody Tsunami. Who has finance ministry in Maharashtra?
The thing about waves is, a wave that rises must fall If anything the duration of a wave does not last for long. (an actual wave and not the metaphorical one) The current Finance Min is Mungantiwar who is a Gafkari loyalist. Thats a fair call. It placated the Viderbha faction who dont consider Fadnavis as one of their own despite him being from Nagpur. The real shocker was not giving Khadse the Home ministry. He got agriculture which is a thankless job. I thought that was in bad taste. Twade and Punkaja munde too got some really dud ministries. I would say Home Finance Industries Urban Development and Revenue these are the big 5. Of which Fadnavis is holding onto Home and Urban Development. Industries has been given to the sena. Which means Revenue remains.

The thing about waves is, a wave that rises must fall If anything the duration of a wave does not last for long. (an actual wave and not the metaphorical one) The current Finance Min is Mungantiwar who is a Gafkari loyalist. Thats a fair call. It placated the Viderbha faction who dont consider Fadnavis as one of their own despite him being from Nagpur. The real shocker was not giving Khadse the Home ministry. He got agriculture which is a thankless job. I thought that was in bad taste. Twade and Punkaja munde too got some really dud ministries. I would say Home Finance Industries Urban Development and Revenue these are the big 5. Of which Fadnavis is holding onto Home and Urban Development. Industries has been given to the sena. Which means Revenue remains.
When this wave falls the BJP will fall as well and no Tawde Munde Khadss will save them. You know why a wave falls?Because of gravitional pull.Right now there is no such political force that can pull Modi down.Congress will never accept a secondary role in the opposition.The Janta Pariwar is full of leaders fighting for survival and with big egos and ambitions higher than Everest.Really strong state leaders like Patanaik are happy in their state and will humour whosoever is in centre.Amma is busy fighting battles in the court and wont want to provoke Modi. BJP is taking TMC head on.If they can split the TMC they have a good chance being in the ruling coalition in Bengal.Also i expect them to come to power in UP in 2017. To break this wave there needs to be strong leader and strong force in the opposition which isnt there and doesnt look like emerging either.

When this wave falls the BJP will fall as well and no Tawde Munde Khadss will save them. You know why a wave falls?Because of gravitional pull.Right now there is no such political force that can pull Modi down.Congress will never accept a secondary role in the opposition.The Janta Pariwar is full of leaders fighting for survival and with big egos and ambitions higher than Everest.Really strong state leaders like Patanaik are happy in their state and will humour whosoever is in centre.Amma is busy fighting battles in the court and wont want to provoke Modi. BJP is taking TMC head on.If they can split the TMC they have a good chance being in the ruling coalition in Bengal.Also i expect them to come to power in UP in 2017. To break this wave there needs to be strong leader and strong force in the opposition which isnt there and doesnt look like emerging either.
agree..100%