The Wall strikes back

Finey...If we both concentrate hard and focus our anger at the same time...I am sure we can make vencircus faint!:hysterical::hysterical:
Yes! :dance: I hated that clown even before he treated the best batsman of India as dirt. Now, I hate him even more for having meted shoddy treatment to a faithful player of Indian team. You can drop him but respect him.
Sirf faint ? :haha: methinks the poor bugger will turn into a ugly frog if the 2 of you tried hard ... poora Amar Chitra Katha eshtyle ... :hysterical:
It will take a kiss from Shoaib Chuckter to turn the frog back into a clown... Either he remains frog or ...either way the circus man is doomed :D

haha... Well RD never surprises me. He has achieved lot in his life. But his test achievements are no surprises. What surprises me really is the way he adjusted his ODI game. really amazing masterful player. No words. For me... I rate SRT ahead of all in the world and dont even care to compare RD with anyone in the world. Just rank him 0.1% higher than SRT. Thats it. :hatsoff:

It's quite a difficult question to be honest. I've seen Tendulkar getting upset by even a little noise in the background when he was facing up to Agarkar in the nets and was beaten. It almost felt as if he was offended having beaten couple of times. He takes a lot of pride in his batting even in the nets. He seems at a little ease when he's bowling and I reckon when he's batting in the nets he's far too focussed. I can't quite say the same about Lara. I've seen him just go out there and blast the bowlers. He seemed to have fair bit of fun in the trainings. As for Rahul, all he does in the nets is play straight and not hit any extravagant shots. Nothing is driven gloriously or with power. He just seemed to work through out the batting session on getting his timing right. Anything on the stumps is delicately hit through the legs, anything outside off is left unharmed and anything on the stumps is defended with full face of the bat. Even net bowlers weren't treated any differently. Rahul Dravid works at his weakness or strengths one on one rather than at nets from what I know. It may have changed over the years but that is something I was told. I was present in one of the net sessions where Harbhajan was taken to cleaners by Tendulkar. He was hitting the Indian bowlers so ferociously one of them (I won't name here) was saying he'll have no confidence whatsoever in the upcoming game after that treatment by Tendulkar :D
Where have you been Ravi?? Excellent post. Lot of ppl should learn from posters like Ravi and few others. They are always informative..and honest. ICF is thankful of having such posters around.
Where have you been Ravi?? Excellent post. Lot of ppl should learn from posters like Ravi and few others. They are always informative..and honest. ICF is thankful of having such posters around.
Wow that is lot of high praise ... not sure if I deserve it though. Nevertheless thanks mate.