****ing cheaters mafia

Sidhoni

They brought in Ojha as KP isn't comfortable against a left armer. How many times has this happened it cricket? I would rather believe the commies and pundits on CI, who think what MI did was not right. Its terribly unfair to change a player after the toss. I don't believe on bit how that is fair. So, any reports on PK's injury yet?

They brought in Ojha as KP isn't comfortable against a left armer. How many times has this happened it cricket? I would rather believe the commies and pundits on CI, who think what MI did was not right. Its terribly unfair to change a player after the toss. I don't believe on bit how that is fair. So, any reports on PK's injury yet?
If that was the case, they would have picked Ojha from the start. They were forced to pick Ojha after PK's injury because they did not have any other experienced Indian bowler in a crucial match. It is not unfair when a player in injured.

10 players? How did he get injured after team was announced. Don't you think it can be misused by many teams I n futurre based on toss result
but there are umpires and match referee to check if one is actually injured or not. Players getting injured just before the match isn't a new thing.

Wasn't Suyal available as a seamer? I think Ojha has big backing and I know who's backing him...
But Suyal is inexperienced and I do not think he gets the backing especially in a crucial match. I do not think it was intentional to replace PK and not because of an injury.

You keep missing the point . Rules are not to be bent for no reason. You have an injured player after toss tough luck have a substitute fielder.
This rule needs to come in. It is not like new rules cannot be made. Rules always change according to the demands of the time. In a recent series between SA and Aus, even commies were talking about this substitute rule need to be looked in if a player gets injured. Only in cricket, there is no sub allowed. A pacer for pacer, spinner for spinner, and a batsman for batsman as sub they were talking about.

Here is the rule:

Cricket Law 1.2 states: Each captain shall nominate his players in writing to one of the umpires before the toss. No player may be changed after the nomination without the consent of the opposing captain.
So, whatever happened was within the rule. They consulted opposition captain for that.

But Suyal is inexperienced and I do not think he gets the backing especially in a crucial match. I do not think it was intentional to replace PK and not because of an injury.
Inexperience or not... You can't replace a pacer by so called spinner... What' crucial match? If they would've worried about qualifying they could've corrective measures long time back... What experience Ojha has? AFAIK his only experience is getting thrashed and not taking any wickets... The management is either dickhead or trying to act smart... They very well know that Ojha's MI career is as good as over. They tried to hide/deny opportunity to the young lag spinner Sreyash but could do it any more... The guy is regularly taking wickets like all other leg spinners in IPL... On the other hand Ojha would be lucky to not go over 35 runs in his quota and get a wicket...

If that was the case, they would have picked Ojha from the start. They were forced to pick Ojha after PK's injury because they did not have any other experienced Indian bowler in a crucial match. It is not unfair when a player in injured.
How does a player get injured between handing over the list and and the toss result going against the team? Did PK trip on Neeta's high heels.

How does a player get injured between handing over the list and and the toss result going against the team? Did PK trip on Neeta's high heels.
PraveenKumar-Pardaphash-72067.jpg PK was relaxing like this when somebody accidentally stepped on his nuts...

Here is the rule: So, whatever happened was within the rule. They consulted opposition captain for that.
That's wasn't my point. Fair rule, but KP and Kirsten did protest against it. It was there to see. It was until the match referee and Kumble interfered, which was not very nice to see.

Why were the forced to pick Ojha? They had other local bowlers in the dug out. Some commie even suggested to drop Hussey and get an overseas bowler in as they were confused with the inclusion of Ojha, a spinner, to replace PK. Last time I saw PK in the dug out, in the same match, he was aaram seh sipping onto a drink and talking to Sachin. No reports of his injury either.

Why were the forced to pick Ojha? They had other local bowlers in the dug out. Some commie even suggested to drop Hussey and get an overseas bowler in as they were confused with the inclusion of Ojha, a spinner, to replace PK. Last time I saw PK in the dug out, in the same match, he was aaram seh sipping onto a drink and talking to Sachin. No reports of his injury either.
They had only one local bowler that was Suyal. So, that forced them to pick Ojha who himself had been dropped before. Regarding PK, he was being carried out by players off the field.
Praveen was seen being lifted off the field to the pavilion after the Daredevils skipper Kevin Pietersen won the toss and chose to field at the Wankhede Stadium.
http://www.newindianexpress.com/cricket/ipl/news/MI-Allowed-to-Replace-Injured-Praveen-with-Ojha-After-Toss/2014/05/23/article2241286.ece

What conned? If they did it because of Ojha then they could easily have had him in first XI and not have replaced.
They picked coz he would have been useful bowling first which they wanted to do but Rohit lost the toss and suddenly Ojha became a better option. if they had pacer Suyal there,he should have come in.like for like should be allowed at best