Modi Sarkar Social Issues Tracker Thread (Ache din aane wale hain)

cндябеяs

I :cantstop: when you keep rush in all excitement to share news about Swiss banks only to learn that it was fake. Meanwhile' date=' you can try Indian morals to tackle AIDS instead of condoms.[/quote'] Sorry man,but your agenda and credibility as a neutral poster took a hit a long time ago.

Sorry man' date='but your agenda and credibility as a neutral poster took a hit a long time ago.[/quote'] You should worry about your "agenda" and "credibility". Please post more fake news about Swiss government sharing black money details with Modi"ji". That's your typical style of response when you have nothing to add or you have been conclusively proved incorrect - (1) One liners which you think makes you look cool/smart or (2) Ad hominem. Both examples in the last 2-3 posts you have made (on this thread and the Harshvardhan thread).

You should worry about your "agenda" and "credibility". Please post more fake news about Swiss government sharing black money details with Modi"ji". That's your typical style of response when you have nothing to add or you have been conclusively proved incorrect - (1) One liners which you think makes you look cool/smart or (2) Ad hominem. Both examples in the last 2-3 posts you have made (on this thread and the Harshvardhan thread).
I shared the TOI headline as is.So no fault of me there. you OTOH...hmm..jaane do Saab

I shared the TOI headline as is.So no fault of me there. you OTOH...hmm..jaane do Saab
But, you did not attribute it to TOI - here's your post.
Swiss authorities prepare list of Indians with suspected black money' date=' share details with Modi govt[/quote'] You passed it off as some well known truth because you believed it to be. So, I am not at fault for putting you under the pump for this. There's no way for me to magically know that you posted the TOI headline. Pehle ad hominem laden with adjectives aur uske baad "jaane do saab". Do you at any point of time have any perspective to add to a discussion? Next time, may be you can enlighten us "how" and "why" your opinion should be even taken into consideration rather than posting cute 1-liners.

But, you did not attribute it to TOI - here's your post. You passed it off as some well known truth because you believed it to be. So, I am not at fault for putting you under the pump for this. Pehle ad hominem laden with adjectives aur uske baad "jaane do saab". Do you at any point of time have any perspective to add to a discussion? Next time, may be you can enlighten us "how" and "why" your opinion should be even taken into consideration rather than posting cute 1-liners.
ok you are free to believe what you want,I should have posted the TOI link

ok you are free to believe what you want' date='I should have posted the TOI link[/quote'] Here's the point - I actually believe you (I have no choice). I just wanted to show that if one really wants to make a raita out of a discussion it is quite easy to derail. May be next time, we should focus on the issue at hand rather than repeatedly talking about personal (non-existent) agendas. I would really like to know your take on "Why do you think this is X?" OR "Why do you think this is Y?". It just helps getting a perspective which I may never think about because I (like everyone) has a bias. Peace! :two_thumbs_up:

Here's the point - I actually believe you (I have no choice). I just wanted to show that if one really wants to make a raita out of a discussion it is quite easy to derail. May be next time, we should focus on the issue at hand rather than repeatedly talking about personal (non-existent) agendas. I would really like to know your take on "Why do you think this is X?" OR "Why do you think this is Y?". It just helps getting a perspective which I may never think about because I (like everyone) has a bias. Peace! :two_thumbs_up:
1) No- you have a choice to NOT believe me. 2) I don't like imposing my views but rather try to deal in facts..am not very argumentative TBH,I don't care much for your views.But please don't hold that against me

1) No- you have a choice to NOT believe me. 2) I don't like imposing my views but rather try to deal in facts..am not very argumentative TBH,I don't care much for your views.But please don't hold that against me
1 - In the sense, that I would like to believe you. Mutual trust - always works better. 2 - Mentioning your views is NOT imposing. I do care about your perspective; after all that is what a discussion forum is for - healthy exchange of view points.

That's your typical style of response when you have nothing to add or you have been conclusively proved incorrect - (1) One liners which you think makes you look cool/smart
I am not sure about Yoda but this point number 1 certainly belongs to one Budhjeevi, samantwadi vyavastha beleiving poster.