Indian Super League - ADK is the first champion!

Vilander

Until the league becomes big' date='may be 4-5 years down the line,then it can probably become somewhat like A-league or MLS where big players will come to finish their careers.Until then we got to do with what we have.[/quote'] The problem is that unless there are some big name players, I don't see crowds coming in regularly or tv ratings being as good as sponsors would need.

Well the quality of the football was certainly better than the I-League , which should atleast make die hard Indian football cheer up although it still long long way go I hope it at least improve India talent a bit and scope for Indian players

The problem is that unless there are some big name players' date=' I don't see crowds coming in regularly or tv ratings being as good as sponsors would need.[/quote'] I don't expect house full every match but expecting good turnouts in every match. 1st time soccer matches are at more commonsense time slot which will even allow players to play better and have higher crowds at stadia and bigger viewers at home. Maybe down the line the teams will be able to bring in bigger name players. Btw today ADK played a great game. Lets see how the other teams do

Sounded like Danny Morrison on steroids... BTW they were using many basic terms like set piece, foul etc again and again - I guess it was done to explain these terms to many Indians who might not be very familiar. Good effort there.
yeah...i know its kinda ok in that respect. But i think if they let locals do it i think it will ruin it for us atm. Kinda excited about the next game.