FIFA WC14 : R16 : USA vs Belgium

maniac

Is that called fighting hard ? Sounds good in movies but here every team gave their all Chile fought even harder and every team which won deserved it more than USA
Dude it was a good game,Yes the team that played better won duh but it was an awesome comeback and thats what matters....Get over it :finger:

Dude.. in USA' date=' soccer is one of the least popular sport. So small group of people will hype their team.[/quote'] So what? USA is still very rich country and has basic league set up and is by no means a bad team They do not have followers but they have niche fans and good infrastructure which is why they are in round of 16 ....like they were even 4 years ago B->

So what? USA is still very rich country and has basic league set up and is by no means a bad team They do not have followers but they have niche fans and good infrastructure which is why they are in round of 16 ....like they were even 4 years ago B->
They have done better than the football worshipping teams like italy, england.. so can we say USA > better than them.. Can we say USA has improved better than england, Italy :giggle: . In world cup they have been playing against better teams like Germany, portugal, ghana, belgium. All good teams. You are bound to lose . Doesn't mean they have not improved. You are taking it literally.

They have done better than the football worshipping teams like italy, england.. so can we say USA > better than them.. Can we say USA has improved better than england, Italy :giggle: . In world cup they have been playing against better teams like Germany, portugal, ghana, belgium. All good teams. You are bound to lose . Doesn't mean they have not improved. You are taking it literally.
No...but media is making these results look like miracles While very fact is they did not even improve their performance from last cup.. Btw every team like Italy etc I am sure are damn disappointed and obviously regressed and are getting flak...

Yea in diving :giggle:
I expected this ....enjoy the fairy tale...I am sure tomorrow morning u will see lots of news papers hyping this sport up which will be forgotten in month :icflove: Anyway it's time for me to sleep Again :bye: :bye:

I expected this ....enjoy the fairy tale...I am sure tomorrow morning u will see lots of news papers hyping this sport up which will be forgotten in month :icflove: Anyway it's time for me to sleep Again :bye: :bye:
95% of americans don't follow soccer. You are the one that who is hyping that USa is hyping. Hype is what we do in India.

No...but media is making these results look like miracles While very fact is they did not even improve their performance from last cup.. Btw every team like Italy etc I am sure are damn disappointed and obviously regressed and are getting flak...
What media.. :hysterical: Most of the time they talking MLB, NBA. Only a small portion of time is devoted to this. INdia has more hype about football than USA even though we do zilch in that sports.

well played' date='they took a team of extremely talented individuals to the brink,i think Belgium will find Messi a better finisher but i dont trust the rest of the argentine team.[/quote'] They need to build a core group of 25 people. Not just 2 or 3 good players are enough

I dont know why people are praising this game so highly. US team came alive only in last 10 mins of Extra time.. otherwise, they played a poor game. Giving plenty of chances to Belgium. It was because of Tim Howard the scorecard read 1-2 otherwise it could have been 1-5 easy. Very poor defensively.. their both goals were cuz of defensive line breaking down. Tim Howard for President!!

I dont know why people are praising this game so highly. US team came alive only in last 10 mins of Extra time.. otherwise, they played a poor game. Giving plenty of chances to Belgium. It was because of Tim Howard the scorecard read 1-2 otherwise it could have been 1-5 easy. Very poor defensively.. their both goals were cuz of defensive line breaking down. Tim Howard for President!!
True that. Belgium GK, Courtois , was sitting duck and swatting flies until the last 10 minutes. 95% of the game was at US's box. Stunning from Howard but there were also some very amateurish finishes from Belgium strikers. Hazard was slick throughout the game, Kompany stood as an unmoved loyal guard at the defense and Lukaku did his job. Hats off to Ogiri as well. USA did quiet well early on but they were giving away their possession straight away after crossing the midfield. Some poor play from both sides, but the 105 minutes in the game, it was Belgium all the way. US had some close shots, thought it was quiet obvious Belgium would hold them off considering how good their defense has been.

What media.. :hysterical: Most of the time they talking MLB' date=' NBA. Only a small portion of time is devoted to this. INdia has more hype about football than USA even though we do zilch in that sports.[/quote'] Seriously. We actually have every sport for every season. NFL then NBA ND then MLB. Heck we hype freaking college sports more than soccer. Heck even golf and hockey has more coverage.

Seriously. We actually have every sport for every season. NFL then NBA ND then MLB. Heck we hype freaking college sports more than soccer. Heck even golf and hockey has more coverage.
I went to one of the conference rooms the other day at work and a couple of old white guys were watching Golf when the frickin world cup was going on :facepalm: