I don't know who is Sachin Tendulkar : Maria Sharapova

BlueBee

So after all the unecessary mindless trolling that has been going on by everyone else.....what is the jury on sharapovas intellect or the lack of it?
It's no big deal lmao, sometimes people just haven't heard of people famous in chit they don't care about. Why does it matter if someone cares or not? I once said here I never heard of Vishy Anand and had a few people people go at me for it :--D Ofcourse now I know alot more about chess players compared with 6 months ago.

So after all the unecessary mindless trolling that has been going on by everyone else.....what is the jury on sharapovas intellect or the lack of it?
Dude if she doesnt know him she doesnt know him. Accept it and move on. Let her worry about here intellect or 'lack' of it.

sp8.jpg Yup we know.
In response of this I just have to post Maria Sharapova's record against Serena Williams in last 10 or so years :-). On a different note, I am not really surprised she doesn't know who Sachin is for couple of reasons: 1. She has no association with Cricket in anyways and wouldn't have mingled much with the population that knows Sachin. 2. She is not known to be a very aware person and carries an image of being on dumber side. I recall there was a discussion on whether women should also be asked to play 5-setters, many women players gave politically correct answer while Sharapova blurted out simply - oh no I would be very very tired if I have to play a five setter.

In response of this I just have to post Maria Sharapova's record against Serena Williams in last 10 or so years :-). On a different note, I am not really surprised she doesn't know who Sachin is for couple of reasons: 1. She has no association with Cricket in anyways and wouldn't have mingled much with the population that knows Sachin. 2. She is not known to be a very aware person and carries an image of being on dumber side. I recall there was a discussion on whether women should also be asked to play 5-setters, many women players gave politically correct answer while Sharapova blurted out simply - oh no I would be very very tired if I have to play a five setter.
I have to agree with raghav. .....she came from an immigrant and low income family and sharapova succeeding in tennis was their get out of poverty card. But having said she is an arrogant woman and add dumbness to it takes away all the admiration one has for her Anyways sachins role model was mcnroe and he knows Federer so sharapova will be eventually be forgotten.....I mean graf, Navratilova, Williams sisters, Billie Jean are in a seperates league. Maria will just be a stat that had her highs much like a clijsters or Justin Henin. Or she might be remembered in a sabatini or kournikova type even though not fair to her but she will never be a atg

I have to agree with raghav. .....she came from an immigrant and low income family and sharapova succeeding in tennis was their get out of poverty card. But having said she is an arrogant woman and add dumbness to it takes away all the admiration one has for her Anyways sachins role model was mcnroe and he knows Federer so sharapova will be eventually be forgotten.....I mean graf, Navratilova, Williams sisters, Billie Jean are in a seperates league. Maria will just be a stat that had her highs much like a clijsters or Justin Henin. Or she might be remembered in a sabatini or kournikova type even though not fair to her but she will never be a atg
All the character analysis is good and all but tell me honestly was this statement out of arrogance or simply she did not knew? If this statement is not out of arrogance then it does not matters what a ***** she is and it should not even become part of ur argument.

I agree with Kohli_fan, Kerala should secede (of course after purging traitors like Slickr). Maybe kerala army should also take Sachin with us, after all, we are the original God's own country Of course, Kohli_fan will be given a 100 lashes first for having Kohli in his name instead of Sachin's and thereby insulting Sachin