I don't know who is Sachin Tendulkar : Maria Sharapova

BlueBee

I remember having this debate with Ganeshran if Tendulkar is the most popular Indian. Sharapova's comments pretty much sound the death knell to his line of reasoning. A Tendulkar is simply not going to be recognized in a whole host of countries. Continental Europe, Eastern Europe, The Americas, North Africa, Western Africa, the far East and the Middle East. People simply don't watch cricket there. Apart from the diaspora from the common wealth. Tendulkar could simply walk down the street in those places and he wouldn't get a second glance. However, if it were an Amitabh/ SRK to walk down those streets, chances are that he would be recognized and possibly mobbed.
Oh so Maria sharapova is the benchmark of assessing popularity of Indians. Similarly a sharapova can walk down in aisle in India and not get any sort of recognition, and population of europe is same as Europe and North America combined.

I am an engineering student you idiot. How can i be dumb?
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I love Sharapova even more now.Hope that account is real.way to go Sharapova!!!:two_thumbs_up:You told it like it is...... These worshipers are embarrassing the country now.bloody f#$%^&* good for nothing idiots!!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I love Sharapova even more now.Hope that account is real.way to go Sharapova!!!:two_thumbs_up:You told it like it is...... These worshipers are embarrassing the country now.bloody f#$%^&* good for nothing idiots!!
:hysterical::hysterical: Soon we have to introduce like for ICF posts +100 likes

i think not all r serious .. many r trolling posting for fun .. like maniac here
right. when the trolling made news, it would be mission accomplished for them. I was tempted to post on her wall too. its just harmless online trolling with no bearing on indian people's 'reputation' lol..

right. when the trolling made news' date=' it would be mission accomplished for them. I was tempted to post on her wall too. its just harmless online trolling with no bearing on indian people's 'reputation' lol..[/quote'] I am rather amazed at the people who are using some non-serious, funny trolling by some Indians to denigrate both Indians and Sachin. These messiahs who just need a reason to loathe Indians are real problem.

Actually tendulkar gets criticized much worse by Indian fans lol let me see if these trolls can do anything with them.
Half of these trolls won't stand a chance if you ask them to have decent conversation .Most of them are teens ,who can only spam on facebook. Sent from my XT535 using Tapatalk 2

I am rather amazed at the people who are using some non-serious' date=' funny trolling by some Indians to denigrate both Indians and Sachin. These messiahs who just need a reason to loathe Indians are real problem.[/quote'] It does shows mentality to some extent.If she decides to visit India right now .I'm damn sure some idiots will go on road to protest against her visit in India. Sent from my XT535 using Tapatalk 2