Germany vs Brazil semifinal wc 2014 - Ultimate Decimation of Brazil : 7-1

skindia

This is biggest shock I have ever seen in football 5-0 at half time, crazy
this wasn't even some outstanding individual brilliance..the germans just ran over brazil with basic simple passes. brazil had no idea what was going on.

Brazil midfield just vanished after the 1st goal. Can see that Brazil went up to Germany box....lots of players there from both teams...missed...Germany got the ball...then they have all the space upto Brazil goal post....with 2-3 defenders only..vs 3-4 Germans....but what made possible this score was unselfish play by the Germans....That allowed open looks & 5 goals.

Brazil never had a good team, with Neymar, without Neymar all the same. They were fortunate to be in the Semis. It is so imp to play good teams in the early rounds. Not that Germany did it either, but at least it looks well rounded. PS: Going back to 2011 WC, I will go back 2 games which changed India's fortune, Vs Eng and Vs RSA. The fact we lost both (or tied 1) -- made India step up rest of the way

As I sad Brazil football died the day they have Hulk in their starting line up....This is like Kapil Dev seeing Binny take up a slot that once belonged to him.
Absolutely.when u have guys like hulk,Fred starting upfront,there is something wrong.the less Said about the defense the Better. Actually they have regressed in the last 6-7 years with guys like Luiz fabiano,Adriano type forwards starting for them

Brazil never had a good team, with Neymar, without Neymar all the same. They were fortunate to be in the Semis. It is so imp to play good teams in the early rounds. Not that Germany did it either, but at least it looks well rounded. PS: Going back to 2011 WC, I will go back 2 games which changed India's fortune, Vs Eng and Vs RSA. The fact we lost both (or tied 1) -- made India step up rest of the way
IMO...Brazil high physical game against Columbia is bitting them now also. They know that they got away with murder in that match....lost 2 important players in the process & were able to push Columbia out & get into SF. But they also know that now if they repeat the same physical game...they risk being sent off. Plus..they just lost the plot after the 1st goal.