express bowling

Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

our bowlers seem to be happy with 4-0-29-1 kind of figures.. helps you to get picked for next series.. you can have 4-0-43-0 on bad days but on your good days you should win mtches with 4-0-20-3 kinda spells.. we have no bowlers of that type.. that's why all our bowlers (excl Bumrah ) averaging >24 in T20s..a supposedly test match bowler Hazlewood has delivered more match winning performances in T20s in last two years than Bhuvi ever has in last 10 years 

Edited by Vk1
34 minutes ago, Forward Defence said:

This looks like the sort of pitch Bhuvi and Harshal will really enjoy bowling on. Bhuvi may have stretched his run in the team for a few more matches but Im not totally convinced about his overall efficacy.

I am not impressed by harshal's bowling so far, but he still has a chance to make amends.

harshal is not an international level bowler as He does not have the Art to swing the ball like BHuvi nor has the Pace Or bounce. Just with a bit of brains and with very limited talent he has some how got himself a place in indian T20 11.

i want him out of INDIA 11 and getting umran or arshdeep replacing him.

why was axar asked to go ahead of dinesh Karthik??? NO logic- it was a bad move because of which we scored at least 10 runs less. karthin could have gone in 13th over and instead he came at 17th over and axar hardly scored many runs. axar did not have the capaility to face nortje and rabada and finally got bowled.

a Bowler should not be asked to come and play in the 12th over specfically when a MAIN batsman is on bench.

when the same set of batsman hit harshal in the previous match , the same guys will hit him again . bhuvi has some genuine inswing skills and he brought the best of him on display as a result of which he was a hit.

Avesh tried his bit, but i am disappointed he has slowed down now a days , earlier he would easily go upto 145K . now he touches 142k at best.but he did try angles and even got a bit of swing.

axae and harshal were waste and hardik is not bowling at his best.

bhuvi should be played with umran and avesh /arshdeep in the next match. every one was talking about arshdeep and umran and dravid is ignoring both of them.

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

another one , yea dravid decided after 10 yrs of retirement he ll pick bat to face none other umran malik 

Photo bhi bina helmet aur dur se inhone speed bhi check kr li 

"Har gendey 160 ke upar ki daal rahey they"....Kahan Khan se valley log aa jatey hai

2 hours ago, express bowling said:

It is more exciting for me to watch paint dry than to watch this Indian Pace attack bowl.

why would i pay to watch someone who bowls around my speed. 120-125 is what i bowl in club cricket a while back for grade cricket. it is actually quite fast for that level lol but to international batsmen, it is halwa bowling. 

5 hours ago, Jay said:

why would i pay to watch someone who bowls around my speed. 120-125 is what i bowl in club cricket a while back for grade cricket. it is actually quite fast for that level lol but to international batsmen, it is halwa bowling. 

120 isn't fast for even club cricket