Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

29 minutes ago, express bowling said:

I don't think.the BCCI want to promote Foreign Fsst bowlers and downplay Indian Fast bowlers. 

Gavaskar, Gambhir, Agarkar, Pathan promote Indian quicks too.

It is the individual mentality of Harsha and Manju. 

I meant that he will just go by what bcci selectors pick.. why to risk job by talking about players outside the squad.. instead he would cover up saying Bhuvi and Harshal are expert in T20

5 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Arshdeep looking innocuous in tbe mid overs without swing. 

Needs to work on his hard length ball and pace.

Looks to be more of a swing bowler with good accuracy. Can get better at Yorkers at the death. But will be difficult for someone like him to just get better at those hard lengths once the ball gets old. With that action, I don’t think he can surprise with extra pace n bounce. That’s a limitation which is difficult to overcome but can be offset to an extent by his performances at the other stages of the game

24 minutes ago, MK55 said:

Looks to be more of a swing bowler with good accuracy. Can get better at Yorkers at the death. But will be difficult for someone like him to just get better at those hard lengths once the ball gets old. With that action, I don’t think he can surprise with extra pace n bounce. That’s a limitation which is difficult to overcome but can be offset to an extent by his performances at the other stages of the game

Arshdeep's death bowling has gone down too.

Now it is brilliant new ball bowling and innocuous afterwards. 

You are right regarding his action. My hope is ...   he may get some bounce due to his height, if he practices. 

2 minutes ago, the don said:

India have a limited attack, if teams can see of the early swing, they will murder lineup. Flat pitch will end Indias campaign in the semis unless ashwin finds his groove in the middle overs.

Most of us are aware of that, that's why we are dependent on batting to bail is out everytime. Defending a total is difficult for us with this bowling attack.