Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

31 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

I hope unadkat does well with the bat he could be a genuine top tier number 7 for India and give competition to shardul and be a more consistent with the bat compared to shardul. He is a smart bowler and could bowl long spells helping us rotate our strike bowlers and keep them fresh.

Some genius on another site :laugh:

To be honest he hasn't been bad. His bowling actually looked quite threatening. 

13 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Looks very quick in real time...  I heard KKR went after him too.  So other scouts did have an eye on him too. 

He said they will work on him for 3-4 months...  Let's see if he gets a few games as RCB loses a lot & makes a lot of Changes. 

They hired an agency who might have floated his name around and RCB called a dibs on him.

BCCI should have used such services and have asked state teams to invest in such talents, I am sure BCCI can pull-out this kind of $.

Find out x-factors budding talents have them in NCA under a program and work with IPL franchises and State teams(U-25 or second 11) to get them game time.

31 minutes ago, tapandrun said:

They hired an agency who might have floated his name around and RCB called a dibs on him.

BCCI should have used such services and have asked state teams to invest in such talents, I am sure BCCI can pull-out this kind of $.

Find out x-factors budding talents have them in NCA under a program and work with IPL franchises and State teams(U-25 or second 11) to get them game time.

RCB also had Hemant and Ravi who both are 145+ but they picked Avinash. So it's not a random pick. They had proper camp 2 months back where all these players were too. 

58 minutes ago, tapandrun said:

Similar load-up like Umran

32 minutes ago, tapandrun said:

Why doesn't the BCCI scout for bowlers in a similar manner ?

RCB said that the Software tests pace, bounce, movement and mystery factor.  And it is used as it is not possible to check every bowler personally. 

Love this modern and scientific approach. 

2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Ravi is probably 5'7. Hemant is around 6'. Avinash looks taller than Umran and also looks more skilful, bowls good Yorkers. 

Looking at Umran standing repeatedly besides Kohli in the last series, I think Umran must be atleast 5'10" or maybe a bit more even. 

If Avinash is taller then he could be around 6'0".