Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

/\ Jonty Rhodes comes across as very bitter and biased against India. Wonder if you guys noticed. He has specifically mentioned n no of times that Ashwin doesnt get wickets outside India, that Indian bowlers cant field etc etc ... He has also underplayed the pace of Indian bowlers while stressing that its OBVIOUS the fastest bowler would be Rbada!

About time the Indian cricket board kicks off these parasites from IPL and other affiliations.

Shami looking flat again in the 2nd innings .....  on a surface where Bumrah is spitting fire.  Even Rabada looked very lively a couple of hours back.

Shami is not hitting the deck as hard as he usually does .... and very few nasty bouncers which are bread and butter to him.

http://www.bcci.tv/videos/id/3404/shami-vs-woakes-a-tale-of-two-bouncers

Shami did the above on the slow and low pitches of India .....   where is this Shami   ?

Shami looking flat again in the 2nd innings .....  on a surface where Bumrah is spitting fire.  Even Rabada looked very lively a couple of hours back.

Shami is not hitting the deck as hard as he usually does .... and very few nasty bouncers which are bread and butter to him.

Shami did the above on the slow and low pitches of India .....   where is this Shami   ?
Shami is clearly unfit ,No Pace or bounce.He needs to work on his fitness.
4 minutes ago, CG said:
6 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Shami is clearly unfit ,No Pace or bounce.He needs to work on his fitness.

he is not unfit, he is just plain lazy.

17 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Shami is not in the zone. His mind is elsewhere. Best to play Yadav or someone else. The space Shami is in right now, I bet he wont even realize he has been kicked out of the team.

Yadav will be killed by abdv and company. He was getting hit in our domestic matches

11 minutes ago, express bowling said:

I don't think Shami is looking lost .

In 3 out of 4 innings, he has bowled an excellent line and length.

The main difference I see is ... he is not hitting the deck hard as he usually does and is just putting the ball there.

And I think thats happening because he is not there. His focus is not there. I have always felt Shami is our most focussed and thinking bowler. Not here in south africa. Somethings missing. and its his focus.